Reviews for Expensive Disaster
WynterRavenheart chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Question: How come Theo's in 7th year [the year they chose the Head boy & girl] if Harry's in his 5th year [the year they chose prefects] and yet you wrote they're just one year apart?
AB Feta chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
:D
almstluv chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
i loved all of the chapters! make more please please please please! I loved the teasing most of all if you do have a lot more chapters could you please pose all i would add you to my alerts but im too lazy to log on so i will check like almost every day! i love love love it! overexaggerating but i realy want you to post more chapters! i loved the teasing you should put more i like the part where you mentioned that he would pickk one of the two boys and it wasnt unnatural for theo to act like that i love you stories i think i will read your others. I lovvvvve it!
Jack's Creativity chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I like this, it's got some difference to it :)

I will just add, as a critical point, you use the phrase anything to go by too much in on sentence :)

Otherwise this is an amazing fic and it's well written too :)

~JacksCreativity
peny.lane chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
I don't usually have time to provide reviews, but I felt it necessary to make time for this story. You are an excellent author and this story is fantastic. I feel as if I am a part of it and personally witnessing everything. I really can't wait to read some more!
Namtan chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I cannot believe this fanfic has only 5 reviews. I mean, aside from having one of my favourite pairings, the plot so far seems not only very likeable but with the potential to be great. The language is great too, which is a HUGE plus, makes the reading very pleasurable. I simply adore your versions of the characters, flirty Theo? Yes please. 3

I'm really looking forward to see how you'll develop this story, keep up the good work!
426752 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I liked it a lot. It's very au but in a good way
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Please add chapters.. I really like is so far but I want to se what you will come up with _
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i like it!
silverblood7884-not signed in chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is pretty good start and would really love to see where this story is headed...
Callibell chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I liked it! i love theo and there arnt enough fics about him. i hope you continue! x