Reviews for Of Aspirin And Photography
TheReadingDevil chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
I was grinning the hole time, you know, so: GOOD WOORK!
raneko.Otaku chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
hahaha! they'll all certainly remember that morning!
Grell Sutcliff FTW chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Haha! i absolutely loved this! I love it so bloody much!
therealladyearth chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
You read fanfics on DSi too! I had fun fangirling, thanks.
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is hilarious XD I love it :3
fading ink chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Oh, this was hilarious. I loved how totally smashed everyone was - morning hangovers aren't nice for the parties involved,but for the (snickering) third party observer, they're a riot. And I lol'd at the Allen/Kanda interaction. I like how Kanda was being considerate in his own gruff way in the final scene. Allen is a manipulative little shit. He could probably top Kanda and make him like it, too, as much as Kanda would like to deny it afterwards. XD You did a great job with this - short, zany, and entertaining.
Astreich689 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Priceless. One of the rare stories out there that ACTUALLY makes you lol. Its one in the morning and I'm still cracking up XD. GOOD JOB!

Loving the clock. . . .

-astreich
xXStarBurst104Xx chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So hilarious !

I like how everybody wants to keep the picture instead of getting rid of it xD

Awesome story! :D
moshimellow chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hilarious! So funny how everyone panics~ XD
bloodiedangle chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love your stories :3

especially Krory. Hi
The Button Harlequin chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
kukuku...funny funny, i must say. I don't see allen as a seme though no matter what you say
VampiresGhosts chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I laughed more or less constantly through this. Was very good. I liked it. Lavi spiking the drinks sounds like something he'd probably do as well hehe
Second Sun chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This made me almost die from laughter. Well done! I'm impressed you managed to keep everyone in character (even in their drunken states.) This is definitely one of my favorites.
anon azure chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I laughed so hard at the part where they were admitting stuff and they didn't realize it. Ahahahaha nice work!
Lecifer chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Really well done. That was so amusing to read. Allen and Kanda's interaction is just priceless :D. Thank you so much!