Reviews for Grief
janefan13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Oh...my God. Kyra, I'm so sorry. God, I'm actually kind of angry at my aunt. I'm so sorry. I don't even understand why she would have posted...any of this. I feel so guilty. Which I know I shouldn't, but...God, she said I was dead? I don't even understand why she'd say that. I don't even know why she said anything.

I was NOT dead. I WAS in a coma for almost three years. I was in an accident, and apparently my aunt decided to declare me fanfictionally dead after only three months. She even told some people that I'd been super sick for years, which is amazingly false. If that was you, I'm sorry. God, I'm so sorry. I feel so terrible. I'm so sorry.

I don't know if you even post attention to your account anymore, but if you do, I'll be checking back here. My aunt disabled my email and changed the password, so I can't log in, and I didn't want to make a different account, because I wanted to be sure you'd know who I was.

I'm so sorry. God, this is...this is just a terrible situation. I'm so, so very sorry.
janefan13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013

I was NOT dead. I WAS in a coma for
Chels-Chels18 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I don't know what to say. Just that it brought tears to my eyes, and that's a very rare occurrence for me. You captured grief in this story perfectly and even though I am a Jane/Gunther shipper my heart goes to Jester in this fic - poor Gunther though, feel so bad for him. I'm sure JaneFan13 would have loved this story and wherever she is, she'll be smiling down at you. She'll be sorely missed but she maybe gone but she'll never be forgotten. Beautiful story, well done once more xx
Lauraeffingiero chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is heartbreaking :( I'm sobbing for Gunther on the inside. He always gets the short end of the stick, that guy. Jester, on the other hand... Well, I know why you wrote it. And it's beautiful. This is another one of those times where I can't help but wonder why Jane would choose Jester over Gunther - even at a time like this, it seems like Gunther feels more, but perhaps that's because I'm biased.

Well, moving on from my favoritism, this is perfect. It's a perfect representation of grief, and a perfect representation of the both of them (love that punching the wall part). And in the J/J world, I could definitely imagine this being the exact response Jane's death would receive. You are such a great writer, and I have to say things this beautiful deserve to be published. It's hard to believe the trash that gets published now when there are people with your talent.

Please write more J/G!
jedininjamellomaster chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
oh gosh! I'm crying! thank you. that was beautiful and I needed it. so much more than you'll ever know. thank you.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, I'm speechless and I'm crying a bit as I write this.

JaneFan13 was brilliant and awesome. She would have loved this..she would've been the first reviewer I bet! i miss her stories as well..

When it was posted that she has past away, I didn't expect my name to be on that list of those she mentioned. Yet there it was..as if saying that I had made a difference in her writing life.

She really truly would've loved this..she really looked up to you and enjoyed your stories.

I also enjoy your fics..including this one. May we never ever forget Janefan13!
MapleTreeway chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That...was...so...sad:'(.

I hope that Janefan13 would look down from the death plane and read this wonderful story you contributed in her honor. I hope she would like it.
WickedYoYo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I never knew Janefan13, I came to this fandom a little late for that. But I have read her stories and they were amazing, I can see how people would have loved her. And although I did not know her personally I think I can say that she would have appreciated it. The story was lovely and had a powerful meaning. You did a great job.
janefan13 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Thank you. She would have loved this so much. It's good to know she won't be soon forgotten, even though no one on this site ever met her in person.

I can remember how excited she would get any time you posted something new, stopping everything until that chapter was read. She even got her phone taken up in class because she was trying to read. Her teacher talked to me about it during that lunch period and gave me the phone. When she explained it to my sister that night, she still couldn't see the problem with reading when she was supposed to be doing math.

She truly respected and admired your skill as a wordsmith, and I can think of no better way for this site to honor her memory. Thank you.
sahoin chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very, very beautiful. I really don't know what to say, exactly, except that I will miss Janefan13, too, and I think she would have loved your skillful story in her honor.

Rest in peace, dear.