Reviews for The Trick is to Keep Breathing
H4ZEL chapter 1 . 2/15
"I am stuck in the hospital, with tubes in places where there should be no tubes, Steven, ever."

I can HEAR Danny say that in his voice. You did a terrific job on the dialogue, it felt very natural.
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Wow what a story - this is brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this
DawnTwilight chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I really enjoyed this one too! I'm so glad you addressed a lot of what the show glossed over. Thanks for sharing.
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Wonderfully written.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I like this. I know the writers would show us the bromance if TV shows weren't time limited, so thanks for sharing.
gw-libero chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved it!

This was really missing - I'm glad we can rely on you to fill the gaps with wonderful whump. Oh, and so sweet having Steve to take care of Grace ...
mal-adam chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Nice scenes! Wish it is aired.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awesome gap filler from the show! Though I would have preferred Danny shirtless in the hospital bed in the episode, I liked the t-shirt look. :)

You write Steve & Danny scenes very well!
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Wow! You write really well. Not only is it a good story, but you've got Danny and Steve's 'voice' down really well. All your medical gargon sounds excellent as well. I hope to see you writing more 5-0 stories. I'm hoping the fan fiction will be a lot better than the new season appears to be going. There's so little of Danny and Kono so far, that it's left me cold. Last season there was a feeling of 'family' and this season it's gone.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I really enjoyed this fic! I fell hard for 5-0 as well and now I just can't get enough of them! So after watching all the episodes(some numerous times!) I went for the other place I could get a 5-0 fix and that was fanfiction! With great writters like you I am getting my daily Steve and Danno fix until the season starts just next week! So a big THANK YOU for a great fix... or I mean fic! ;)
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Excellent :)
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Great story! I loved the way you wrote the friendship between the partners.
francis2 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I like this. Danny's thoughts, and then the banter that makes sure they are okay with each other, Steve was soooo worried. Great story!
Shaz1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011