Reviews for Armour
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 7/20
Hahahahaha!
Yay!
This was an awesome story!
I kinda feel sorry for Sasuke, but he totally deserved it!
And that was funny!
This is so good!
I absolutely love this!
Now I'm going to go over and read the sequel!
Oooooooo I'm excited!
kroscetish chapter 1 . 2/19
aww, not really my type of humor. I'm kinda conflicted at the ending. Lol, now I sure needs to read a story that would end with this two being sweet together. I'm a fluff person lol. But nice one. Sasuke needs to learn sometimes. altho I must admit I wanted them to be back together despite already expecting the ending
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
This was pretty fucking cool.
NihilAdmirari chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I was so relieved at the ending xD happy they didn't get back together and all that
Anyway
Awesome writing! Really cool set up! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love the story please make some chapters of this oneshot continuation maybe
FrozenSkylark chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
To be completely honest, I really was torn between laughing and crying. "
Well, the category it was in had implied that this was a funny and romantic story between my favorite pairing until I actually read the entire story and I felt torn, utterly feeling the need to smash Sasuke's head somewhere, cry and somewhat angst, laugh because it DID have humor, or actually admire Naruto's courage at getting through it.
I honestly thought that this would have been in the category of something like 'angst' because, though comedic the way Naruto spoke was, it really stabbed at my heart and it made me cry.
Nonetheless, this story had created an impact that I truly hadn't expected; Good Job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Your cynicism towards Sasuke is astounding. What ever did he do to you? I didn't find any humour at all. I would rather classify this as a quite light-heartened angst. How the story was written was really good though.
Phantom-sensei chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yes, yes.. *nods head eagerly* Drugs are bad, indeed...
On a serious note...
You. Are. Awesome.
I loved it and I'm still loving it! 3
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Damn, you are an incredible writer. I really like how you describe their interactions and the random little thoughts that go through their heads. It's refreshing to read this style of writing. Thanks for the story and good job!
Remi chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Loved it. :) Wouldn't mind an actual story out of this! Awesome job.
demon otaku chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i dont even like sasunaru yet i still enjoyed 'watching' sasuke get what he deserved. and i got to say i love naruto and gaaras reactions they made me laugh out loud, they seems pretty likely too (more so the impatient gaara...)
mudshake chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
yeah sasuke!you should've think twice before humping that second lips of the goddamn bitch!
eienternity chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nice, this is so true. Totally awesome plot.
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Damn well written.
Addicted chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice. I always get this wonderful bubbly feeling when Sasuke gets his ass kicked by Naruto, whether it's physically, verbally or emotionally! Ahh happy times.