Reviews for Armour
Without Ambition chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I was so relieved at the ending xD happy they didn't get back together and all that
Anyway
Awesome writing! Really cool set up! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Love the story please make some chapters of this oneshot continuation maybe
FrozenSkylark chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
To be completely honest, I really was torn between laughing and crying. "
Well, the category it was in had implied that this was a funny and romantic story between my favorite pairing until I actually read the entire story and I felt torn, utterly feeling the need to smash Sasuke's head somewhere, cry and somewhat angst, laugh because it DID have humor, or actually admire Naruto's courage at getting through it.
I honestly thought that this would have been in the category of something like 'angst' because, though comedic the way Naruto spoke was, it really stabbed at my heart and it made me cry.
Nonetheless, this story had created an impact that I truly hadn't expected; Good Job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Your cynicism towards Sasuke is astounding. What ever did he do to you? I didn't find any humour at all. I would rather classify this as a quite light-heartened angst. How the story was written was really good though.
Phantom-sensei chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Yes, yes.. *nods head eagerly* Drugs are bad, indeed...
On a serious note...
You. Are. Awesome.
I loved it and I'm still loving it! 3
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Damn, you are an incredible writer. I really like how you describe their interactions and the random little thoughts that go through their heads. It's refreshing to read this style of writing. Thanks for the story and good job!
Remi chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Loved it. :) Wouldn't mind an actual story out of this! Awesome job.
demon otaku chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
i dont even like sasunaru yet i still enjoyed 'watching' sasuke get what he deserved. and i got to say i love naruto and gaaras reactions they made me laugh out loud, they seems pretty likely too (more so the impatient gaara...)
mudshake chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
yeah sasuke!you should've think twice before humping that second lips of the goddamn bitch!
eienternity chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Nice, this is so true. Totally awesome plot.
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Damn well written.
Addicted chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice. I always get this wonderful bubbly feeling when Sasuke gets his ass kicked by Naruto, whether it's physically, verbally or emotionally! Ahh happy times.
Silversauce chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh actually I just read your reason for writing. I can appreciate a ballsy Naruto as much as the next person and I hate when Naruto acts as a doormat but this story is merely the polar opposite of that and when you thin about it just as rediculous/frustrating. You should write a empowering piece where hell yeah Naruto is heart broken but he's moving on bitch story instead of a story where honestly Naruto comes off as just as much of a douche as Sasuke here. Just sayinggggg
SilverSauce chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is not a funny story

i can forgive the obvious victimization of sasuke sure, because some vindictive fans turned authors just can't seem to accept that he's not as heartless as everyone likes to assume (and yeah he's flawed but then again do is Naruto and everyone else); I can forgive the predictability of the story because obviously Naruto could never never have an ego and it has to be Sasuke cheating... obviously Sasuke is just a jerk who should go die but news flash people don't like people ending up with douches so there must be something reedeming about him, tbh; I can even forgive the lack of realisticness seeing as not many people dick around for six months in a relationship that was clearly romantically involved and not just 'no strings attached' and then come out of it without being affected (not to mention who would enter a relationship with someone they had little to no feelings for knowing their reputation and believing they were a cheating scum bag from the get go?); but this story being labelled as humor on top of all of that. Not amused.

This is not to say your writing stinks or to flame you or anything; I am just clearly expressing my displeasure at such a dark/cynical/twisted/sadistic "humor" when I was looking for a lighthearted piece. I mean honestly I wouldnt even mind how this piece went if it was actually clever somehow or done in a humorous way but it's clear the humor comes from another characters suffering and is very droll. Just label it drama/angst or even drama and be done with it. But for goodness sales humor? But meh to each his own. I'm sure some people liked it x)
BitterSweet4137 chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I can definitly see why you would write this. Sometimes I read those really annoy SasuNaru stories where Sasuke's a real douche and Naruto welcomes him back like nothing ever happened and it makes me so mad. That's why I wrote incomplete. But it was nice to see Naruto get the final laugh and great writing as always I really liked it.