Reviews for Armour
LilangLuha chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Damn well written.
Addicted chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Nice. I always get this wonderful bubbly feeling when Sasuke gets his ass kicked by Naruto, whether it's physically, verbally or emotionally! Ahh happy times.
Silversauce chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh actually I just read your reason for writing. I can appreciate a ballsy Naruto as much as the next person and I hate when Naruto acts as a doormat but this story is merely the polar opposite of that and when you thin about it just as rediculous/frustrating. You should write a empowering piece where hell yeah Naruto is heart broken but he's moving on bitch story instead of a story where honestly Naruto comes off as just as much of a douche as Sasuke here. Just sayinggggg
iamnotaloneanymore chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
this is not a funny story

i can forgive the obvious victimization of sasuke sure, because some vindictive fans turned authors just can't seem to accept that he's not as heartless as everyone likes to assume (and yeah he's flawed but then again do is Naruto and everyone else); I can forgive the predictability of the story because obviously Naruto could never never have an ego and it has to be Sasuke cheating... obviously Sasuke is just a jerk who should go die but news flash people don't like people ending up with douches so there must be something reedeming about him, tbh; I can even forgive the lack of realisticness seeing as not many people dick around for six months in a relationship that was clearly romantically involved and not just 'no strings attached' and then come out of it without being affected (not to mention who would enter a relationship with someone they had little to no feelings for knowing their reputation and believing they were a cheating scum bag from the get go?); but this story being labelled as humor on top of all of that. Not amused.

This is not to say your writing stinks or to flame you or anything; I am just clearly expressing my displeasure at such a dark/cynical/twisted/sadistic "humor" when I was looking for a lighthearted piece. I mean honestly I wouldnt even mind how this piece went if it was actually clever somehow or done in a humorous way but it's clear the humor comes from another characters suffering and is very droll. Just label it drama/angst or even drama and be done with it. But for goodness sales humor? But meh to each his own. I'm sure some people liked it x)
Diamond Figments chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
I can definitly see why you would write this. Sometimes I read those really annoy SasuNaru stories where Sasuke's a real douche and Naruto welcomes him back like nothing ever happened and it makes me so mad. That's why I wrote incomplete. But it was nice to see Naruto get the final laugh and great writing as always I really liked it.
Theguynextdoortoyou chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I DO DRUGS! they look like Pokemon and Flintstones and they are colorful and they make me feel good!
LeyCoo chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Ooh ooh this is really good! It'd be cool if you made a continuation !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
I love the way u write Naruto! I like him as a wise-ass with a backbone. My rating: Superb!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Awesome! Naruto was kickass here and I loved it! I mean, i personally love Sasuke-cheats-and-Naruto-is-heartbroken stories but this is totally another story! I just love strong Naruto(Who doesn't?) who leaves Sasuke berating himself for his cheating ass! Yeah baby. Loved this story. Fave story, definitely.
Kara-sensei chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
YES! This is the Naruto I like to see! *laughs*
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Yessss! Thank you for giving Naruto balls! I love you, Juura!
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
as if i haven't read/reviewed this story yet! i got the notification for 'Realism' and i was like 'wtf us armour? i dont remember that...'

anyways, awesome story, a actually humourous break-up story... i didn't know it could be made.
Laina7 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Lol. A break up has never looked so fun to go through before.
In The Mix chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was sorta sad but I also found it really amusing. Naruto's reactions and thoughts were just priceless... Good job!
NekomiPro chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
lol i luv tha way naruto talks in this! :D
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »