Reviews for Forgiveness
JaraelMoonsilver chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Aww... This was one of my favorite episodes, and you just made it better! At the end, I didn't know whether to giggle or cry. Either way, major fangirl moment. I loved it soooooo much :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I teared up. That never happens. I love Richard Maxwell, and I'm so glad I actually found a fanfic or two on him since tragically there just aren't many AIO episodes with him in them. Thanks for a great story!
Starly chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
That was very nice. Well written. I'm crazy in love with this guy.

I liked how you included things from the Bible, and we got to see his family.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Confession: I first read your story when I looked up AIO fics a couple months ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have an account then, so I wasn't able to review or favorite it. Now, however... :D

Oh, my goodness- I LOVE this! I'm a huge Odyssey fan, but I wasn't expecting to actually FIND anything for it- let alone such a wonderful story about one of my very favorite characters! I've always loved Richard Maxwell and wondered quite a bit about his home life, and I think that your fic is just perfect! I seriously would be embarrassed to admit how many times I've read your story since I first found it. :D Wonderful job, and thank you so much for writing this!
Silvertongue90 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I wish Adventures in Odyssey had this part in their episode, but it probably would have been too long. I'm glad to find someone who obviously likes Richard Maxwell as much as I do. I've always enjoyed his tough guy additude only to find out his heart is in the right place most of the time.