Reviews for Little Red's Fairy Tales: Book 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
When is the next chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This sounds really cool, when is the next chapter coming out?
UrgingBee chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
There must be more - please, tell me there's more!
babe chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Are you going to write more?
Agatha chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
YAY book 3! Please update soon you guys!
Supeeeeer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Okay I'm supremely interested in this new plot of nautical beginnings and happy that you two are writing another book.

So update NOW, okay? I'm so super ready for another chapter!

I can't wait to read more Red Wolf awesomeness! PLEASE update now!\

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU IM SO GLAD YOU'RE WRITING MORE

WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER SOON PLZ

BEST DAY EVERRR
D chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh man this is going to be great

So is it going to be Whitney attacking Red, and Wolf will have to save him

Or will Whitney fall in love with Red because he's the son of the man she loved

Or will Whitney try to steal Wolf to get back at Red's family, and Red will have to fight for his man

I don't even know but any of the three or an option entirely different from all of these would be awesome

I will love any way the story goes, however you write it will turn out amazing please write more and post soon! You guys are the best!
Kimidy chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
OMG x 100000000000000!

I thought you two were dead! This pretty much made my day!

But anyway, excellent backstory, can't wait for the next update!
Purple Eyed Cat chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Please allow me to join the chorus and say: YAY! YOU'RE BACK, AND THE SAGA CONTINUES!

I was squealing with joy when I discovered that the third book was now unfolding, and that delight only multiplied as I read this prologue. Something tells me that Whitney will not cease to hunt Jill merely because she is dead-something tells me that Whitney will turn her attention to Jill's son, Red, and all hell will break loose.

Which leaves Wolf to rescue him. I like this plan!

I look forward to further chapters, and I eagerly await the return of these two characters that you have made so beloved. I truly hope they earn their happy ending this time!
Hikarin-Love chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OH LOVELY OVERPOWERS! APPLE AND KIWI ARE BACK!

You cannot believe how happy I was when I saw that you two published book three! I’ve read every single story you put up and I have shamelessly stalked your deviant art accounts like a crazed lover! You’re stories are what inspired me to write my own!

It’s a breathe of fresh air to have some Red and Wolf adventures to read! And the prologue is something truly exquisite, some Jack and Jill back-story to indulge in-what fun! I’m getting this strongest feeling that Whitney of the West Windè will cause some trouble for poor Red…I can’t wait!

I bow down to you, Oh Ironic Overpowers, lead me into yet another tale of complete epic-necity!
fjkdlas chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
OH MY GOD YOU'RE DOING A THIRD BOOK!

(Sorry I'm too lazy to login right now, I am buzzmcnabby aka fjkdlas. ;D)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

I recently read all your other Red stories, and they are the cream of the crop on . Hell, they are the cream of the crop of any selection of stories anywhere on the Internet or published in books anywhere in the world. Apple and Kiwi, you are talented writers and I am so grateful that you have written some more. I will heartily review every chapter you post and I want you to know how totally happy and thrilled I am that you have posted this.

Thank you for being writers. Thank you for sharing your marvelous world and intriguing characters with the world. I love how you take these fabled characters that I thought I knew from old stories, and then sculpt a new world and exciting story and personality for them all. It's amazing that you can take a character like Little Red Riding Hood, who isn't an original character, but somehow make the character completely different and new but still true enough to its roots in old fairy tales. I love these characters, these stories, and you guys.

Thank you so so much for writing!