Reviews for Through the Blaze
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
sounds very promosing story...
Cullenfan524 chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
That was completely awesome!
TitaRitter chapter 35 . 3/7/2014
Thanks to Shammy Segovia I came here. And I couldn't stop reading it! Your story is absolutely amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
my favorite chapter of this story...I have read it so many times. there are still many countries in the world where sex, or premarital sex is a taboo subject and I come from one of those places. I had no idea about it until very late ...ugh
chem-mom-of-3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I just read your wonderful story. Such sweet, devoted characters. Thank you for sharing your talent.
pwrmom2 chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
Loved it
ickaren chapter 35 . 12/1/2013
Thank you for this. I have really enjoyed your story!
ickaren chapter 18 . 11/28/2013
They have a lot to figure out, finally...and a new use for Doc Cheney's services, I think. And with spring, I think a little chat with Alice, too.
ickaren chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Oh my, neither one of them knows what to do! There are no rules, no guidance, a whole lot of denial and forbearance, and tons of feelings, most of them repressed. It was bound to blow!
ickaren chapter 16 . 11/28/2013
That was very sad, but also beautiful. They are a family, and they are loved.
ickaren chapter 14 . 11/28/2013
I found your story in the historical fic collection, and I have been enjoying it alot. Of course Bella would be so innocent! You have done a great job on this conversation!
Mia chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
Oh my gods ! How is this fic so under reviewed?! I'm LOVING this story so far :D
debslmac chapter 35 . 9/26/2013
:) loved this story
sammieanne chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
This is a very heart warming beginning to what will be a wonderful story. I must keep reading and I will review often. I only hope I don't get carried away, this story is complete now and stopping to review might be hard to do. So far it's great, just great.
kitchmill chapter 16 . 4/24/2013
Wow, amazing. As someone who has been out of work for over a year with chronic Lyme disease, this chapter was especially moving for me. Thank you for writing it so well. Unfortunately, even though treatment is available that wasn't available back then, options are still limited and often don't work well, especially because of the difficulty diagnosing the disease in the early stages.

I love this story so far, and am looking forward to reading more.

Kitch