Reviews for Through the Blaze
LAB1 chapter 35 . 5/26
What an amazing story! I loved it! A small, and silly discrepancy to correct if you ever feel like it: before leaving they gave the cow, chickens and horses to Alice and Jasper to care for. Then when they got back the cow and chickens had been sold before they left. Silly to mention such trivial things and not keep them consistent. A beautiful story and I loved every second of it. I was a little concerned towards the end though, but they were amazing! I'm a little sad that they didn't get their Daniel and I fully expected Bella to look down at her round tummy when Edward was giving the horsey ride. I kept waiting and then it didn't happen. It was almost unsettling that she wasn't expecting again.
MysterySan chapter 35 . 4/25
I am so glad that I read this fanfic I absolutely adore it. Everything was so good. The cuteness of young Bella and Edward, The paternal guidance of Jenks aka Jay, the sexual tension between the both of them it was just gah! too good. I loved it very, very much. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Anonymous chapter 35 . 3/30
I have only one word for this story, Beautiful...
sanutazwrites chapter 35 . 6/19/2016
This is such a sweet story. I really loved it. I especially loved the bond between Edward and Bella, so beautiful and so different from all the other stories. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.

-stz
BellaTesoro chapter 35 . 6/2/2016
This was a lovely story. I enjoyed it and tried to comment with my thoughts alone the way. I so appreciate that you leave your story here so readers such as myself can find them and enjoy your writing.
BellaTesoro chapter 34 . 6/2/2016
Nice to see them home safe and sound and ready for the future.
BellaTesoro chapter 33 . 6/2/2016
I'm so glad Bella got the money from her family's estate. And to know that they don't have to farm is great too. I can see Edward building and creating things. And it's nice to know Esme and Carlisle want to be together.
BellaTesoro chapter 32 . 6/2/2016
Great action and drama in this chapter! I'm so glad all of them are safe.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 6/2/2016
Are needs to be stopped. Hoping Edward is going to somehow charge in and save the day.
BellaTesoro chapter 30 . 6/2/2016
Of course Bella's pregnant, they've been having so much glorious sex that it was very probably. But of course now we've got to live through the torture of James/Aro.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
I think it's admirable that Bella and Edward and the mayor want to bring justice. I still want Bella to
at least get the items from her family name, whether that be money or some sort of legacy.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 6/2/2016
Well step one is done. I can't imagine what else they need to do to bring down Aro.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 6/2/2016
I'm still not sure how them going back will help get Aro out of their lives. And why they should trust Carlisle. How do they know they he just isn't after the money for Bella's where about? I'm sure he's truthful but...
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 6/2/2016
It didn't make sense to me that Bella would even consider leaving Edward behind to try and get Chicago resolved. Their first fight as husband and wife needed to be fought to see how much they need to be united in order to move forward with anything, especially this very dramatic history they have been running from. I was thinking, that even though Bella wouldn't want that dirty money, and I get that, wouldn't she want her rightful money though? I believe it was stated her father/mother did come from money or at least Charles must have had his own money separate from Aro's? Just a thought. If Bella had some money due to her, it sure would help them live a more comfortable life especially once children start arriving.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 6/2/2016
It's good to get the backstory of why Bella and Edward had to run. Although I'm confused as to what Carlisle could do to get things resolved for them back in Chicago. I get that Bella thinks somehow, that if she goes back, she can protect Edward. As far as I can tell, they've lived just fine without being found out. Carlisle ought to be helping them continue to be lost to Aro for forever instead of suggesting she go back. How will that help I wonder?