Reviews for Accomplished Dreams Broken Reality
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This story is good please update it soon
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Oh this is awesome
Oldiesfan019 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Can you give this an update, please? I wanna' see what happens next. This is a good story though.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Loved reading this. I hope you continue...would love to see you bring some old Bonkers villains back? You don't see many fics with them.
TheDoctor388 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
A well written story, I love fics that explore what happens to characters once a series ends and this one does it fantastically. It has even inspired me to check out some Lucky episodes. As a big Miranda fan I'm looking forward to seeing how you work her into the story. Can't wait for the next update :)
levy120 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Here and there your story shows the occasional typo, but you know what? I couldn’t be bothered less, because you come up with the weapon that outshadows all the few flaws there are.

One word: Characterization.

When I read the first chapter of this I was slightly skeptical at it driving the ‘darker and edgier’ road so much, because I have seen attempts at this and rarely this goes well when it is for a chipper fandom such as Bonkers. However, this fanfic pulls it of nicely and the dark theme doesn’t bother me - on the contrary, I am intrigued to see how you will go on and I cannot wait for them to meet up with Bonkers )

#

I especially love your characterization of Fall-Apart, because to be honest, I always thought he was a hard to interpret character. His mind is just a complete blank - ALWAYS xD

I imagine WRITING such nonsense must be hard, but you pull it of to the level that I can HEAR Frank Welker in my head, so kudos ~

Same goes for Lucky; on his level of course.

#

I couldn’t agree with your previous reviewers more; and kudos to BookwormGal, she knew I’ve been waiting for a Lucky fic for a long time and promoted this to me xD
Geekgirl chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Another great chapter. Adding a toon to the mix, even if it is Fall-apart instead of Bonkers, definetly helped to yank Lucky out of his depressing mood. Even better, it sounds like he's heading back to see the bobcat. That is just what the doctor ordered.

Can't wait for more.
Lukos0036 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I'm diggin this. It's sad of course but nicely done. You're a good writer. 3
Moonie chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I squeed a little when I saw you finished the chapter. Oh how I squeed. And I was not disappointed.

Your character interactions are perfect. You ad me giggling with their conversation, and you kept the characters very true to themselves. I think many writers woulda just had Lucky decide to visit Bonkers on his own. That's one of the many things I love about your writing; you actually think about how the characters would react to the planned plot and think about how the characters would get to a certain decision or place. Instead of just pushing them through to get certain parts of the plot out of the way. What I typed makes little sense. That is why you're the writer.
Bookworm Gal chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Loved the chapter. It is hard to keep a serious and depressing atmosphere around a toon. Especially a toon as confused and wacky as Fall-apart. And once Lucky has the idea of visiting Bonkers planted in his head (by an outside source since his pride would DEFINITELY never let him come up with it on his own), things should continue to improve for the guy.

Honestly, I always felt that Lucky would be miserable without being surrounded by (admittedly frustrating and insane) toons. They grow on you fairly quickly. He might want to be a "by-the-book" cop who would dream of being in the Big Leagues, but it just doesn't seem right for him after a prolonged exposure to toon logic.

And I can see how Miranda will be a challenge to work into the dynamics, but I have faith in you. As long as everyone remains in character, I have no problems with the direction this story is going.

Good luck and hope to see more soon.
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
This has some definite potential. I always enjoyed the "Lucky" episodes better thant the "Miranda" ones. I'm sure Bonker misses Lucky as much as he misses the toon. Perhaps the difference in the bobcat's behavior in the episodes where he's partnered with Miranda (where he is even less competent as a cop and seemed to get hit with slapstick comedy more often) to his behavior in the earlier episodes is connected. In fact the difference in his personality is described on Wikipedia:

"In the 'Miranda' episodes, he's portrayed as a rather clumsy, somewhat foolish character who ends up being the shows' punching bag. In the "Lucky" episodes, he's less of a buffoon and more of a Inspector Clouseau-type, in control of himself (though still hyperactive), and carries an extensive knowledge about the toon and their behavior, which is an asset on cases dealing with rogue toons (Lucky would very rarely acknowledge this, although he knows it deep inside). The joke is his lack of law enforcement experience and procedure is still his "Achilles' heel."

Seems that even Bonkers went slightly down-hill after the separation. As I said, this story has plenty of potential. If you wanted to, you could turn this into a fairly-long story with plenty of twists and turns. I hope that you will continue becaue I really enjoyed this so far and there are so few stories for "Bonkers," let alone good ones, available at this time.

Thanks. And good luck.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
There seriously needs to be more well-written stories for this category. Especially stories that center on Lucky and Bonkers. Loved the little tidbits that come from "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and how perfectly you captured Lucky. He needs his daily dose of insanity from that bobcat, regardless of he realizes most of the time or not.

Honestly, if Lucky asked him to, Bonkers would be there in an instant. That toon was a true friend for him, even while annoying him to death with his antics.
Moonie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow... a powerful story and worded professionally. I felt as if I was reading a published book, I'm serious. And you really get the characters right. Even with the sad atmosphere of this story, your great writing and feel for the characters make it a delight to read. I REALLY hope you find the time and muse to continue this one.