Reviews for I Am Not Keeping A Diary
RainfallSeven chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
Oops it looks like I cliked the post review button by accident. Well, I was going to write that chapter 1 made me laugh :)
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hoplite39 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Yes, Zeus picked the wrong side. Just as well that the war won't be remembered for very long, eh?

Now Athena and Poseidon can get on with the business of punishing one of their heros for doing what they had been encouraging him to do for the last ten years. Well, that's Gods for you, eh? You just can't trust the little critters.

Still at least Zeus managed to bugger up the journey home. But I bet when he thought it would be slightly longer, he meant a couple I'd days. Oh, silly Zeus.
Hoplite39 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
Zeus has decided that Achilles is his favourite. Looks like Achilles is for the chop then. Who will be Zeus' favourite after Achilles? Paris? Ajax? Agamemnon?

Certainly not Aeneas as he lives.
Hoplite39 chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
That's typical of Zeus. Always looking out for his sacrifices and playing it safe.

Zeus must have been in a rush today because he forgot to use paragraphs in this entry.
Hoplite39 chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
I loved a bit about how the Greeks and Trojans are all the same. And why the Gods didn't intervene sooner. And when they do, the end up helping the other side?

Also, great last line.
Hoplite39 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Nice. I especially liked the bit where Hera was miffed with the Europa incident, plus all the others he couldn't remember. Yes, it's amazing how Goddesses get caught up in trivialities.
IlliadFan chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Very good story, loved the way you wrote it. Almost made me go "Poor Zeus!" :)
Gaia was Framed chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Great lead in to the Odyssey!

This story was delightful, short and sweet. Thanks for sharing it. :-D

GwF
Gaia was Framed chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
I liked the serious little moment there about Achilles becoming honorable again.
Gaia was Framed chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Loved the Kronos reference.
Gaia was Framed chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
This is exactly how I imagine Zeus would talk. Selfishness and snark. Awesome.
Gaia was Framed chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is brilliant. I wish I could have found something funny like this when I had to read the Iliad for school. :-)
SBMntReader chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
You should finish this, this is so good. Hope to read more soon.