Reviews for Watching From The Outside
Caraline Fisher chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
I really like your stories. I favorite you now so I can always find you.
SidekickKep chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
This is a truly interesting fic and I absolutely love how you tell this tale through Edward, especially since he pretty much is able to discern EVERYTHING that occurs in both Esme and Carlisle's head. In addition, I also really enjoy that now all three characters are finally getting around to be truly comfortable with each other and I particularly find myself laughing quietly to myself each time Edward and Carlisle get into an argument (their witty banter, especially on Edward's part, not to mention his slightly awkward observations, is too good not not smirk at).

Anyways, update soon.

~sidekick

P.S. Carlisle, a pyrophobic? Hm, that's a very, very interesting character trait I would have never considered but makes tons of sense. Gotta give you props on that.
gina chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
i dont understand the last part..
JuleWhatev chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This was awesome! I loved it so much and I really NEED the next chapter now to know what happened and everything is explained! Can't wiat! Such a great story!
liv chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
love it! more plz
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Great chapter! :)
MayFairy chapter 4 . 9/12/2011
brilliant! i had always loved this scene.
JulesColes3 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This was a great outtake I can't wait to read more I wish you can show what Alice was thinking as well as Japer when they are around Edward. Please Post soon.
Penulis chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Brilliant story. Love that it is told from Edward's perspective, truly refreshing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
oops- I was supposed to take my daughter out a little bit ago when this popped up - she's 'patiently' (not) waiting for me to finish so we can go. So thanks! It was worth the wait for me.
TeamCarlisleandEsme8 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
Awwwww
Amyzee07 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
ohhhh hes pissed
persephonesfolly chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
My heart breaks for Edward, and the way he thinks that it's an 'either or' proposition between him and Esme for Carlisle. I admire him for 'not being heartless enough' to sabotage their fledgling relationship.

His emotions sure are all over the map about Esme and Carlisle's relationship. It makes for very interesting reading.
persephonesfolly chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I liked this chapter just as much as I did the first one. You've brought out the problems in Carlisle bringing home Esme. It's completely changed the dynamic of his relationship with Edward, and Edward is stuck in the unenviable position of knowing more than both of them, but not being able to share it without making things worse. I hope Esme winds up appreciating his discretion once she realizes he can read minds.

You've really made Edward seem like a three dimensional character. He's not perfect at all. He can be vindictive, angry, and pouting. But he also can admit when he's wrong, and show a good deal of compassion.

Nicely written.
denninelli chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. I think you have tapped into what Edward may have thought.