Reviews for In This Day Eternal Night Lies
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This was awesome and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a sucker for dark Charles. Cause damn that man can be scary when he wants to be. Well done!
damncritic chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Very nice! Though its a bit too exaggerated to Charles to be able to reach out to the world withoit Cerebro. But still nice. Enjoyed reading this.
TheDarkSide chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awesome!
I totally LOVE darkCharles, and yes, I thought I was the only one who thought Charles was lying when he said Erik might be the most powerful mutant he'd ever met. Looks like that was wrong, because really, Charles is badass!
And yes, he is protecting the humans from himself, that sentence was perfect :)
Artemis chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
It's perfectly fine as it is. I do suppose if you want to expound on what's in the professor's head, it's just as well.
BloodFeud chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
God, I love dark, angry, powerful Charles. Very nicely done.
Nicely.done.doctor.who chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Hell! This is awesome! Please, please continue with the story. Dark Charles is god damned sexy, isn't he?

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
interesting take on that... I faved.
lokobookworm95 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I really like this story! Dark!Charles is awesome!
lee-efje chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
very gripping and chilling start.

i really hope you'll consider continuing this story. i'd love to read more and see where the story will go.

i wonder how erik and raven will cope with the drastic changes in charles. they might have wanted him to join their side but i don't think they've ever wanted charles to become like this.

pls pls write some more.
vahanian chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
great story, really enjoyed it.
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is utterly fantastic!

And that line about he'd been protecting them from himself totally reminds me of the Human Nature/Family of Blood Doctor Who Episodes with the "He was being kind" about the doctor.

This story is completely amazing. I think it is perfect as a one shot. I don't normally like good guy goes dark fics that are long mostly because they just get too depressing. This one leaves you with an aching heart but it isn't overdone.
Amarentha chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I, honestly, dont think this needs to be multi-chaptered. I think it pretty much covers eveything it needs to effectively. I enjoyed it.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
damn that was good i liked it evil and nice i cried when i read who died ugh
Leto Mireille chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
It's great even as one-shot. Stories don't need to have over 10000 words or 98 chapters to be good.

Well written. Love dark Charles.
Dark Satirist chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Dang... you weren't kidding when you said Charles was going dark. That was totally horrifying... and at the same time extremely well written. I really enjoyed your writing-it was very vivid and made it felt like I was right there alongside Erik. Awesome.

I also really liked how you made Charles and Erik friends, but in a logical way. A lot of fics have just glossed over the fact that Charles was probably more than a little angry and probably wouldn't be willing to instantly forgive Erik for what happened, but you adressed that fact. I rather liked that. :)

I would love to read a multi-chapter fic of yours, especially if it's about the Dark Charles you've portrayed in this story. That would be a truly terrifying and at the same time exhilirating ride.

Great work!