Reviews for Temptation For The Devil's Sons
Jelena chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
OMFG ... This is f*****g AWESOME ... I loove it ... and Your devil!dean stories are just yummy ... )
Carver Edlund chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
love the twist to this story!
MatthewWilliamz chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
i 3 Supernatural... and i really like this.
DevilInWhite chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Please update!
DevilInWhite chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Please update!
AmyLee22 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This story is so awesome! I love the devils sons )
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Who knew that Sam could seal the deal before Dean Poe Dean must be losing his touch lol amazing chapter girl love it so cant wait for more it sucks that you had writers block hope your muse returns soon keep up the amazing work girl update soon :)ps I hope you can update deans mistress soon as well I'm just so hooked on the story as well
kathy chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Oh I really love this! Where is there mother? I really want to know. More soon plz
MidnightWolf358 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Please update soon! Love this story and cant wait to read more!
DeanFan chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
"Sounds good. Only thing is, mine will fuck me and yours won't" Sam laughed.

I have to admit that was so weird having Sam say that even though he is evil in this story. LOL!

LMFAO! Sam won before Dean. That was just too funny. Can't wait for the next chapter.
April hotdog chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Omg you know how much I love this story! I love reading it over and over...and over! I can't wait for the next chapter. I think Dean will win ;) he's DEAN!
skycord1990 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE SOON AGAIN!
professional-smiler chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Uh oh! This is so different that I love it!

Can't wait for the next one.
AmyLee22 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Devil John? Are you trying to kill me? I think so. Omg the hottness in this story. Please please update! This is awesome! Sexy ass winchesters. Me love!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I really like this one, can't wait to read more :).