Reviews for The Friendliest Posse
Jessie May Stone chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Hutchie,you are right about them saying that they ran away from an orphanagewhen they were in their the episode you are referring to is "The Men That Corrupted Hadleyburg", sadly the last episode that Pete Duel stared as Hannibal Heyes. Good story, it really shows how strong their friendship was.
Ghislaine Emrys chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I enjoyed this look at the early days of Heyes' and Curry's outlaw careers. While it may not be canon, it was still a good read! I really liked this line: "Firelight got all sparkled-looking, when you saw it through tears."
Lana Coombe chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I think this is one of your best too Allie. Forget the cannon, this take on events works really well. Enjoyed the reluctant tenderness between them. It was emotional without being sentimental. Good job.
Friscogirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
What a great story! I really love your take on how Kid and Heyes get together again. I know the "canon" says they ran away...but your version is totally believable and really touching.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is a good story. I think the age difference is more fanon than canon, though. I don't remember such a thing ever being mentioned in the show and was surprised when it was so taken for granted in fic.
laurose chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Thank you. We can always do with another good starting-outlawry fic. (Can I hint that clearing Curry of the false murder charge would make a good fic?) Thanks, too, for pointing out why Wheat is so proddy with Heyes.

All good, and I especially like the lines 'Firelight got all sparkly-looking...', and 'But they'd do better than the gang...'
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
An amazing story, Allie, very richly detailed, and a lovely way of bringing the guys together. Plus my whump-loving self was quite happy with the H/C touches.:D
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
*sigh* Allie, another fabulous story. Truly great job. Your writing is so sweet and touching. Yeah, it is a very different take from what I have usually seen with stories like this. But honestly, it is really refreshing and I love this. It was clever to have the age separation force them apart; it makes a lot of sense. I could see the heart-breaking decision Heyes had to make. :( Poor Kid! It was so ironic that even though Heyes didn't come back for Kid to KEEP him from crime, that was kinda what made Kid become a criminal. Great job writing that.

And I LOVE that even though Kid is bitter and furious with Heyes, he still cares about him and saves him. Aw!

Great story of forgiveness. Loved it, Allie! :)