Reviews for Release
Ruri chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is absolutely what I need, Slash that make sense for most parts.
JBubbles chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Ever since I saw that movie I kept thinkiiiiiing of them. Ohhh, and Charles cursing! Now I have ANOTHER image in my brain!
Breastinspector chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
(Y)
Zombie-Lover14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Amazing! Really wonderful, best slash fiction i've read on this couple so far.
Spirit Bagle of Death chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
LOVED it. Especially Erik's "I need this..." and how guilty he was about it. And I thought it was funny how Erik was like "time out, I'm not bottoming, kthanx." A roaring good read.
melpomene94 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Great story!
dragonzice chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
LOVED this! hahaha, charles just carelessly tossed the glass away because he only had one thing in mind. I loved erik's reaction to charles projecting his thought into his mind. Also, I absolutely loved how they were BOTH the top.
hellohotpocket chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
So unbelievably hot. thank you.
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Great job with this story! I loved how they flipped between lust and tenderness. The part about Erik closing and locking the door with his powers was pretty hot, since he couldn't be bothered to spend the time to do it physically.
Nagini Potter chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I just got back from seeing this moving for the second time and all I could think about while watching was Charles and Erik slash. Thank you!
yukidaru chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awesome smut
Ainums chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I confess I too am obsessed with those two, while was I watching the movie in the scenes of them was screaming kiss kiss! or yaoi / slash lol my friend just stared at me weird haha and I guess other people too. Coming to my house and looking directly at fics that is not too pleased that say I wanted to read / see more. Thanks for that pleasure for read your fic.

Direct fo favorites!
UchihaNa chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
.GOSH I totally loved it! *-*

It was soo hot, and yet so sweet! You're very tallented. Good job!
AkumoHyoukyo chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
you captured their personalities perfectly! it was awesome. you're so talented *.*
honeydewsyndrome chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow I think you just blew my mind!lol Loved it, I think Eric and Charles were made for each(I def felt it when I saw X-Men First Class too) and this story more than proved that!It was hot!

Thank you!...(~.)...