Reviews for Twelve Toes
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Love everything about this!
foxsw chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I enjoyed your story. I'd like to point out though, that it needs to be taken further; Hinata's father was the identical twin brother of Neji's father, meaning that they bear the same genetic relationship as two children of the same father. Genetically, they are half-siblings. The situation is actually even worse if their mothers were closely related to each other, or to the fathers', which is quite likely both in canon and in your story. Just imagine; if their mothers were, say also twin sisters (the trait runs in families, and all the known Hyuuga look very similar to each other) then Hinata and Neji would be genetically full siblings. This is really a worst case scenario for incest. A gallant friend, on realising this, would be almost obligated to kidnap and elope with Hinata... The Hyuuga would'nt just be practising incest, they would be dedicated to it.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
lol nice
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
made me laugh!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
FlamingHooligan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh that was hilarious! I laughed so hard!
unsung soldier chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lol I love the ending! Great story.
Camelias17 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
it was sooooooo fummy and well written! I just want to know if neji and hinata did get married at the end.
Princess of Light and Darkness chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was so funny. You had me clutching my stomach in pain. Although your story had me think about something.

*Spolier* Does that mean that there is a chance that Naruto and Kushina are screwed up too since they came from a major clan? *End of Spolier*
edy-chan chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was hilarious! xDD I was laughing so hard that I'm sure my neighbourhoods think I'm insane xDDDDD Though they not so far from the truth muahahah I love this fic!
AkatsukiWinItachiSasoriDeidara chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha that was funny! Great job! I liked it a lot!