Reviews for The End of the Transformers
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Whoa...Okay, now I've read some Transformers fics in my time here on FF, but this...This is one of the most heartbreaking fics I have ever, ever, ever read...Wow, just, wow...

-}Obsidian{-
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Thats sweet...Sentinel is an aft-head though.
kcrb0202 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow thats all I have to say
TheDarkKunoichi chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
woah, really? all of them died one by one? i think i can't imagine that. another great story! it's a bit sad though. really, REALLY great job on this! :DD
RazormusPrime chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
*searches high and low for the rest* Huh? Where's the rest? D: You must continue to this work of Art!

I almost cried when I read who Prowl went and when Ratcht promised Prime he ould find Bumblebee but couldn't because he was dying TT I must know if Bumblebee will forgive them! Hope you decide to update _
sissimay chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
While I don't think Sentinel Prime would ever do such a thing like that (he's a jerk, yes, but I don't believe he's a complete monster as to send away an Autobot hero's comatized body in perpetual limbo just because of his heritage) this story has piqued my interest and I'd like to see where you'll take it.
GunnyMollie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i love this story its my new favorite please update soon
Tanisa Bumblebrasil chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Yes, please continue, i'd like to read before and after that fic (sorry me bad english)
Witch08 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
yes please continue!
Stitchar chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
You should continue this, the suspense is killing me X)
sparklespepper chapter 1 . 6/12/2011