Reviews for Sam keeps watch
fantasychica37 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is one of the few Samfics that is spot on!
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Good story. Sam is always there for Frodo, it seems, even towards the end of their journey. Sam and Frodo were in-character in this story, which was good.

Although, there was an error: "tonne" needs to be spelled as "ton". Other than that, I didn't see any other errors.

Good work. Mind if I put this story in my community, 'A Hobbit's Comeback', on this site?

Aria Breuer
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I like how Frodo and Sam care for each other.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
A great story. Very well written.
elfyyyy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Doesn't sound like slash to me.
G chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Good job of showing the strength of Sam and Frodo's friendship amidst the atmosphere of despair in Mordor
nonamenoname chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Sam. Oh, I love him. That was a lovely friendship fic. You might want to space the paragraphs, though, to make for easier reading, like you've done in newer fics.
Elvish Queen of Mirk wood chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
aw.

That's so .beautiful!

i'm almost crying!

Very good job!

They really make a cute couple , don't they?

But I think it's quite good they aren't a COUPLE like that , you know, eh?

well , whatever.

great job!

Luv , Elaviel
Ephor chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Excellent job at keeping Sam's language; Samspeak is more difficult than meets the eye! And might I compliment you on your call here-personally, I'm all for Sam and Frodo as a cute little hobbit-couple, but certainly not in Mordor, I think! Yeesh, some authors. _
silenced lambs chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
That was soooo cute. I liked it!
MonicaOP chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Hi , another thumbs up, you are really good in developing this frienship fics , I truly like them :). Be well and take care.
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Awwww, how sweet! ) I haven't read Return of the King yet, but that was really good. My only suggestion would be to put a space between the paragraphs. It's easier to read that way. )
Mainecoon chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
**happy sigh** Cute. And not slash! YAY! :-)
KitKat chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
I think "Aaaawww" sums this up quite nicely. Finally a

good non-slash S/F fic. I love Sam and you captured his

personality perfectly. Well done!
MarigoldG chapter 1 . 4/7/2002