Reviews for The Sound of Settling
Emmy chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
In watching the show I never have imagined Shawn so introspective, but I like the depth that this fic adds to the Juliet/Shawn pairing. There is something powerful about characters being aware of being trapped in a settling-for-second-choice situation. The sense of helplessness and inevitability is compelling.
Samsal chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
great again. Your good at making both gus and shawn ur characters. Keep up the good workSamsal
islashlove chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
It broke my heart. I had to try and hold back the tears.

I would love if you do another chapter.
Sin-t-a-h chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
VERY good fic. especially the last line. broke my heart. now can u plz write some happy SHUS fics?
cabot007 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Having trouble sigining in at moment...but def wanted 2 review.

Normally I'm not a slash shipper...lol (in terms of fandoms...tho i have no probs w/same sex couples IRL or fiction, its just not my thing)

With this Psych gang...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SHAWN; I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM ALL (friendships & their interactions overall lol)

But even since day 1 of show...was never a Shules shipper. Maybe bc I figured if they'd have a main couple it'd be shules.

I DO LOVE THE IDEA OF THEM AS FRIeNDS...just not as couple.

That also may be bc I'M ACTUALLY A BIG LASSITER/JULIET SHIPPER..lol.

As 4 Shawn, I liked him with Abigail.

Though I can admit that IF i were into slashing ships, it would have 2 b Shawn/Gus; they're kinda like a married couple lol

HOWEVER I'm not...so I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SHAWN/GUS FRIENDSHIP

So while I dont normally read/do slash vids,gotta say I think u did a gr8 job with this; also liked u kinda added hint of Lassiter/Juliet (nice bonus lol)

It would be interesting to maybe get like Juliet's pov on things...and maybe Gus' & Lassiter's too.

Again nice job! :)