Reviews for The Choice
Nina chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Oh man. That's the thing with one shots; you want more!
Fifitheflowertot chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
I wasn't expecting it to be so depressing. Great one shot though
Knight990 chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
Oh! I LOVE your story. I like how you put these two in such a marvellous characteristic. Their conversation. Their thought. Their action. It impressed me. This is life. It's real. I've read your other stories, too. I love them ALL. I'm waiting for your update Wounds of the soul . Moreover, I hope that you will write such a wonderful story again soon. Love you, shiny girl! (Sry if my English is so poor...)
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
How sad! Thanks for sharing!
Accioscroll chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Hate it and love it all at the same time
xo
sydny chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Yesssssssss
I love this and you.
FeelTheCold chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That isn't fair! *pouts* I have heard many instances of one-shots being turned into multiple chapters. One can only hope.
Sarah chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Im not lieing AT ALL This story brought TEARS To my eyes..Thank you so much for whriteing I LOVE YOUR FANFICTION
MaryVampy08 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
It's a little sad, but I loved it.
guiltypleasure2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
This was wonderfully disturbing.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ATaleOfTwoLoves chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
It takes a great writer to be able to make a story work in this amount of space.
Azure83 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You're such a tease, leaving that as a one-shot. Oooh! I won't compain if you decide to expand upon it. :) It was a great idea. You could really run with it.
lalalaXD94 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This story is amazing! And the ending, even if it is sad, is wonderful. The thoughts are described very well. I hope that you'll update your story "The wounds of soul" because its plot is

E-X-T-R-A-O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y! It is useless to say you are one of my favourite author!
Luthiria chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Mmmhh... Well, not really what I would have expected.

Sad ending but a life on the run?

Liked it though.

I think I will have a look on your other stories.

:-)