Reviews for Superimposition
OldSFfan chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Good story. I like Tritter's characterization here, and Cuddy's ambivalence.
siddigfan chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
This is such good writing. I've already fallen in love with your new characters and with your filling out of Tritter's character. I really like the insights into Cuddy's and Wilson's feelings. Plus, I can smell the storm coming! Really enjoying this!
CacauHousemaniaca chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
It's so cool

*-*
pkfloyd94 chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
What the hell was that? How did they get out? Who got them out? What happens to Tritter? And where's Wilson?
Okay it was a gret story then in this chapter it is just - they all find each other, house wakes up in a hospital and there all safe, the end. It seems rushed and to me it felt like this story was just getting started. I was sort of let down by the ending of this.
torchil chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
I'm glade they made it. Loved all of the fic.
winka chapter 14 . 6/1/2012
Still so intensive, more please soon, i love this story !
Flatpickluvr chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Thanks for the update! I liked it!
Camila chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
I was rereading this not long ago, and wondering when you wold post the next chapter. :) I love your fic, so please, finnish it.
torchil chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
At lest they found someone. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Camila chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
You updated! :D I was looking for this for so long that I'm having a joy attack here! Good chapter by the way and PLEASE update soon!
torchil chapter 13 . 4/29/2012
Very intriguing. Can't wait for an update!
wildelf72 chapter 13 . 4/28/2012
MORE PLEASE
SakuraDragomir chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
hey waz up

can u write more of this story plz? if u can

i love house md and the gang

i hope i can read more of ur stories

ttyl

-yuuki kuran

queen of the night

i hope house,twitter and the others r ok

i hope they survive and find a way out

of the rubbles and debris
Wicketforever chapter 13 . 4/27/2012
Very interesting. I'm excited to read what happens next. The way you capture the scene in my imagination is very well done. Please keep writing. Cheers!
Tomb8y1084629 chapter 12 . 4/19/2012