Reviews for Secrets Can Kill
a chapter 7 . 5/21
I can't think of any reason why NCIS/s MCRT (which is based out of D.C.) would know about, or need to know about, the Jump Street program. It's a small experimental program in the LOCAL police department. Why would NCIS (or the FBI for that matter) track every program in every PD in the country? (Especially considering the fact that it isn't really believable that their jurisdictions would overlap.) I know that an FBI agent on the show 21 Jump Street knew about the program, but he was probably locally based out of the nearest FBI office and he was probably read in by whomever the local PD used to liaison with other departments and agencies. I doubt that the tiny little Jump Street program within that one local PD is common knowledge within the FBI as whole. There's just no reason for them, or NCIS, to care about it.

It already requires a great suspension of disbelief to accept that Tony and Ziva would be assigned to this case in the first place, and if I wasn't willing to suspend my disbelief that far I wouldn't have clicked on the story in the first place. However, now that you've got all of the characters in one place you may want to try to make their interactions a little more believable.

For example, why would any of the characters need to break into the crime scene when they should have access to detailed forensic reports from it? What good would it do them anyway? If it's not still locked down then it would be compromised. It's a public space with who-knows-how-many people passing through it during the day. If it is still locked down and NCIS has jurisdiction, Tony and Ziva wouldn't need to break in, they'd be granted access.
a chapter 4 . 5/21
Tony has a degree in Physical Education. I highly doubt that he wouldn't know how to run basic soccer drills (even if it wasn't his preferred sport). And if he didn't know how to run soccer drills why not just have them run basketball drills instead?
a chapter 3 . 5/21
I think everyone would be a little better off if Tony taught English and Ziva taught PE. It will be amusing though, and Tony is honestly qualified to be a PE teacher.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
errr 21 jump street is a movie dude
Chuckie Anelli chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
This is really good! Loving the interplay between the characters so far. Can't wait for more interplay between more of the Jumpstreet and NCIS cast. Please keep writing!
TheNameIsWatson chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
hey

are you going to continue this story? I would love to read more

Harry
missscarlatti713 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I love this. Can't wait to see what happens now that the two agencies know about each other.:)
AnJ Emm chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Wow!
angel353 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
update soon please!
esinger chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Okay. Tommy telling Tony and Ziva he is a cop was funny. Love the story and see you at the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
So glad that you have updated this again. This has started out really good and can only get better. Had to laugh about Ziva fingering her knife almost lovingly - picturing it! Looking forward to next update.
okami34 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love your story and I am very disappointed that you don't finish it, will you update it one day or will it remain uncompleted ? it's a shame because the beginning was very good and the story has a good potential.
98SE chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
"You have it down personality-wise," I have no choice but to agree with that
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
This is really good, and kind of funny. I love they way you captured the chatacters' personalities. BTW, just so you know you can get 21 Jump Street at Walmart for about five bucks.
chantel11 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Thanks for updating - a bit short, but liked it - Poor Tom, seems like he is in trouble with Jenko as well! Still hoping for some Tony / Tom action!