Reviews for Secrets Can Kill
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
errr 21 jump street is a movie dude
Chuckie Anelli chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
This is really good! Loving the interplay between the characters so far. Can't wait for more interplay between more of the Jumpstreet and NCIS cast. Please keep writing!
TheNameIsWatson chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
hey

are you going to continue this story? I would love to read more

Harry
missscarlatti713 chapter 7 . 7/4/2013
I love this. Can't wait to see what happens now that the two agencies know about each other.:)
AnJ Emm chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Wow!
angel353 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
update soon please!
esinger chapter 6 . 2/21/2013
Okay. Tommy telling Tony and Ziva he is a cop was funny. Love the story and see you at the next chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
So glad that you have updated this again. This has started out really good and can only get better. Had to laugh about Ziva fingering her knife almost lovingly - picturing it! Looking forward to next update.
okami34 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love your story and I am very disappointed that you don't finish it, will you update it one day or will it remain uncompleted ? it's a shame because the beginning was very good and the story has a good potential.
98SE chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
"You have it down personality-wise," I have no choice but to agree with that
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
This is really good, and kind of funny. I love they way you captured the chatacters' personalities. BTW, just so you know you can get 21 Jump Street at Walmart for about five bucks.
chantel11 chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Thanks for updating - a bit short, but liked it - Poor Tom, seems like he is in trouble with Jenko as well! Still hoping for some Tony / Tom action!
Megth chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
Thanks for updating - keeping it interesting, wonder what Tony will say if he finds out about Tom (but hopefully not before some action between the two!).
chantel11 chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Super chapter, now it is Tom and Tony to the headmaster - this can be fun! And Tom does not really want to get into Ziva's bad books either - I can only imagine what trouble Tom can get into with these lot - PLEASE can you update regularly, I know I am going to love this story. And did I tell you that I love some Tom / Tony whumping!
Megth chapter 4 . 9/17/2011
Thanks so much for updating, almost thought you have forgotten about this story! Good update, poor Tom, seems that he could be in some trouble with Tony and Ziva - can be fun though if they don't know he is undercover as well - just imagine they think he is the one they are looking for! Please can you work in some Tom and Tony hurt along the way as well!

Please update soon!