Reviews for Ataash Varin Kata
:) Loved it!
kateskates24 chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
please do a sequel! D
kateskates24 chapter 26 . 10/15/2012
This story is pretty much amazing lol P
fallenfaeangel chapter 26 . 11/5/2011
I LOVE this story! Its great, I really hope you come out with a sequel soon. Sicilia following the Qun...very nicely done. I like how everything is tied together. Thank you for such a delightful read and I look for a continuation in the near future. Bravo.
Cavazza chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
AAH iloveyou.

Ive been looking for a story like this forever. (My qunari obsession is unhealthy, but who doesnt love the hot horn-headed giants)

The first few chapters really shaped Sicilia and Haiden's characters. A good introduction.

Great story, amazing characters (I loved Markl's concept) and a plot that makes you wanting more.
Obsessionista chapter 26 . 9/2/2011
This story was amazing! I loved ever word of it and look foward to more! Adding you to fave authors ;]
Nefelle chapter 24 . 8/29/2011
Just wanted you to know i read the whole chapters again..i love your story..thank you...(review on chapter 24, ff wont let me comment for the same chapter twice)

love ya for this story!
tmjay10 chapter 26 . 8/10/2011
the end noooooooooo

hahah hope in the future there is a sequel
Nefelle chapter 26 . 7/29/2011
Excellent till the end! Beautiful chapter!And the Arishok...mmm..love the way you portrayed the scene

Thank you for this marvellous story!

(I'll be waiting for the sequel!)
Mia Avianna chapter 26 . 7/28/2011
Your story is awesome. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to the infinite power it. lol. Please update soon, I can't wait to see what happens. Your an awesome writer and you are just brilliant.
Nefelle chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
Yay!More chapters!Second day in row stuck in front of my screen!

And the anticipation...I'm too eager for the last chapter!

You write beautifully!

PS This story definitely needs a sequel!I was never into OC but you have written this story so well, you made me feel very connected to them..Well done!

PS2 I always was intrigued by the Arishok, and I love it how you give him a more tender side, along with his brute one...These can surely go together, and be even more truthful and deeper
Nefelle chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
Pls update!Or sequel?

Can't wait!Do not let this story end here..
Nefelle chapter 12 . 7/27/2011
You have me in front of my screen for hours, reading, enjoying every bit of your story...

Brilliant..
tmjay10 chapter 15 . 7/21/2011
love this story and all the things happening

i usaully dont like oc in dragon age but

this story proves diffrent

i hope the arishok get to see her fight

and i was wondering how far will the rating M go