Reviews for Strip My Heart
wardlyman chapter 38 . 3/29
BELLA said all that but in many points in this story, she's treated him like shit. What if he hadn't went over and talked to her a few chapters ago?

That goes hand in hand with Edward being a weak willed pussy.

But as a critic, that's bad writing. Actions speak louder then words.
wardlyman chapter 36 . 3/29
Edward is such a weak willed pussy, if fucks her next chapter. This story will be a fucking dud.
jk chapter 21 . 2/28
yaaaaa I'm confused. Bella didn't seem so stupid and closed off...why is she agreeing to dates if all she wants is to be used? stupid bitch
Gidget922 chapter 38 . 6/14/2013
another great story thank you
Gidget922 chapter 16 . 6/14/2013
ouch dog bite's are not fun I'm sending you healing thoughts & prayers that you never get bit again
Gidget922 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This looks very interesting from the get go
Guest chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
thanks
emochick920 chapter 38 . 7/6/2012
Aww so cute :)
amwine chapter 38 . 7/5/2012
I love it! Finally Bella is going to have that happiness she has been hiding from. Great job...thanks!
amwine chapter 37 . 7/5/2012
I am glad he is with his girls. I hope that Bella will not run away again. Great job...thanks!
Tinsley Warren chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
Happy fourth!

And this ending was beautiful! In glad that Bella found that one guy that would be there for her and I'm glad she's going to let him be there for her!

What a great ending!
debslmac chapter 38 . 7/4/2012
:):)
Theresa407 chapter 37 . 6/30/2012
good story
Tinsley Warren chapter 37 . 6/27/2012
This was so beautiful!

I'm glad that Maggie and him are spending time together again and that was adorable that she missed him! Awwwww
Tinsley Warren chapter 36 . 5/14/2012
I just found this and I love it!

Bella is so confused and I feel like she does have real feelings for Edward she just doesn't want to get hurt. Edward is going to need to work a little harder to keep Bella, that's for sure! Maggie is beyond adorable!

Can't wait for the next update!