Reviews for Bring It On, You Asshole
Suouchan chapter 3 . 9/1
Hiya!

Just to say, 'petit' indeed mean small, but it's the male version of 'petitE' (which is the feminin one) so if you want Bruce to remark Harry's small height and feminin looks, it would be better to use 'petite'

See ya
I do too...if you only had continued it.
MoonGoddess00 chapter 5 . 7/14
Its been almost 4 years since you've updated. Please update soon! If not, then please delete this story. No one wants to read an unfinished, abandoned story.
MattKennedy chapter 5 . 6/11
Such a fun story! :D
dullkatelyn1 chapter 5 . 4/16
plz continue story
dainystarkblack chapter 5 . 4/6
Hey! Where's the next chapter? i love this fic! how could you haven't update it? please update soon?
Oh dear. I don't think Bruce knows what he's about to get into... This ought to be fun.
Like a boss.
Now THAT'S the Harry we all know and love! Way to go, bro!
EllaJuroku chapter 5 . 1/27
I do not mean to be rude but when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
SLFangirl chapter 5 . 1/18
More! I need more!
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Oh wow. Update soon.
sakurachary chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
One update in 3 years, is that too much to ask?It is only one of two good stories of this crossover, come on! Just do one update this year!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
haha i cant wait to see the development between the two! the tension is literally brimming right now! though it would be interesting if harry had a passionately loving (but brief - 4 to 6 months or so) relationship with draco ; it would get bruce jealous and harry could relieve some of the stress placed on him. the two would, of course, mutually part and stay as very close friends. mmm, the black knives co. also presents many possibilities - for example, bruce starts getting interested in the quality of the weapons (im assuming from its name) there, made from magical animal hide or material, amd attempt to contact the owner (ala harry). or he could start to get interested in the manufacturer of the knives harry owns and once he recognizes that its from his 'rival' company, he'll wonder how harry has the money to buy it - assuming its very expensive.

bottom line is, even though its been years since you last updated, could you please give this amazing story a chance to flourish even more?
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 5 . 5/27/2015