Reviews for Into Your Arms My Own Cell
Fenrir666 chapter 5 . 3/9/2012
Ahh! No, why'd it end? Please, write more, it was getting so good!
Fenrir666 chapter 2 . 3/9/2012
Okay, this has all the makings of a good story. I look forward to reading more.
spike'smate chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
wow spikes love for buffy is almost blinding its so true and soooooo strong
spike'smate chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
i found this on someones fav list & i'm glad i did frequent updates please
rranne chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Not so much a review as a discussion, sorry, feel free to move it else where if you like.

Good scene to start with, pivotal in the Spike/Buffy relationship. One of the concepts in the Spike/ Buffy relationship has always been the dance/death thing, and Buffy definitely has the Slayer death wish to an extent, indeed, she couldn’t be both a slayer and human if she didn’t. Spike has a bit of the ole vampire self-loathing (though this is something Joss Whedon never played up in any of his vampire characters, with the slight exceptions of Angel and Spike, because he has said that he wanted them to be villains in the classic sense and didn‘t want the audience to relate to them in any other way,) but I’ve always wondered just how much and in what ways this affects Spike as a character. Spike usually has a joy’d’vive about his un-life, seems to me that Buffy ( or more appropriately, Slayers are… if you accept the semi un-written history of Spike and Slayers, either the cannon and/or fandom‘s,) is the one of things in this world that brings out his latent death wish. The other one being when he has a sense of uselessness, like when he first realized that the Initiative’s chip had rendered him unable to harm humans and before he knew he could fight demons. This is excellent motivation, and depending on your interpretation of it, forms a broad basis for development of his character in my opinion.

Anyway, the kiss is an interesting addition to the scene as it played out on screen.
Lovefaery chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
This is very good

The characterization is on continue. Its so cute that she never wants him to leave
Jazzys mom chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
~I loved it hope you update soon~