Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
ChristianMom54 chapter 31 . 6/17/2014
Enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for sharing. Excellent plot/story line. Keep writing.
amelia chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
so excited to be reading again;)
Vivi H88 chapter 31 . 5/21/2014
Great story :)
Shemilliah chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
Perfect end to this story.
I know you probably won't reply to my reviews since this completed a whole back.
But I enjoyed reading this. In reality (not because it's a fiction story) people do have feelings on certain things. The Alice/Jasper situation I thought you handled well. Forgiveness isn't given at the blink of an eye and I fully supported Edwards decision on the matter.

And those kids, talk about kayute. I'm so glad they got what they planned for. Threw the storm the sun was shinning for them.
Wonderful!
Shemilliah chapter 28 . 5/11/2014
So to everyone whatever Edward is feeling isn't important?
Once he can elevates Jasper's guilt, then so be it.
Doesn't matter he nearly lost his other half or that other halts live was drastically changed. For Alice just as long as Jasper gets better.

Edward has all right to feel how he wants until he works through it. No one should push him or guilt trip him into thinking otherwise, especially not selfish Alice.
Even Bella using his feelings for her forcing Edward. If she wants to forgive Jasper, gaa'head, that doesn't mean he should too *sigh*
Shemilliah chapter 21 . 5/11/2014
Yeah Bella, put her in her place.

And awww. These two are so kayute.
Shemilliah chapter 19 . 5/11/2014
Glad Edward has seen the light. Regardless it's Bella going through the problems, Edward is right there with her feeling useless.

Now Rose is upset with Edward? I failed to see how. You have sex with a guy at your work place (that was with your brothers girl mind you).
Yet your upset with Edward. I'd be mortified if my brother caught me doing that. And I'll feel slightly proud he stuck up for me like that.
Western society confuse me (grew up in the Caribbean) I guess that's the reaction of all lol

On to read more!
Shemilliah chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
Wow. Intense chapter.

I can understand Edward. When in a situation NO ONE matters. Even family.

Alice is a hypocrite, is this her talking seriously or with her feelings for Jasper. She had no right to pop off on Edward for his actions are justifiable. Or am I being too harsh?

Anyway Charlie has redeemed himself for me in this chapter. So sweet him and Edward.

Just loved it, handled well.
Shemilliah chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
Charlie had no right. Daughter or daughter not.
I take it he prefers his daughter living a sad life like he did?
A guy that gave up his 'life' to be they for family is bad how?
Bella was mighty soft on me.

Edward handled it real good. Give it to him hard and blunt. No ass kissing just because he's your girls dad.

Loved this chapter!
Shemilliah chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
I've just started reading your story.
I'm living it so far.

Now, being a best friend means you question a couples relationships and actions?
I just don't get friendships portrayed in stories. Alice comes off as 'she runs everything'. If Edwards upset he is, that's up to Bella to fix not Alice, nor does she get to air her views.
Maybe growing up in the Caribbean it's different. Unless it's your parents no one has a say in your relationship and if they do it's done in private.

But that's just me when it comes to the Alice character.
Off to read the rest :-D
CSG chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I saw this metioned on FB. Adding to my TBR! Thanks! :)
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
I loved Bostonward and his Bellerina I wish there was a sequel.
saintfudge chapter 31 . 4/8/2014
thanks for sharing ... deg enjoyed bostonward .. have fun
yayasimone chapter 27 . 4/4/2014
Yeah, this was the perfect Edward proposal.
yayasimone chapter 21 . 4/4/2014
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, but I just keeping reading. I am absolutely in love with this Edward, and you make us "hear" his accent. Being from the South, it's not my favorite accent, by any means, but, hey, with this Edward, anything is good.
2,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »