Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Why do girls allow themselves to be trapped in a relationship where they don't feel the same as the other person? Maybe this has to do with her Mom leaving? Edward is so cute. Maybe Bella just needs a friend to listen - but she is definitely intrigued by Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
I love his accent . Rose is funny.. I'm glad Bella returned to the bar. She may have found herself.
Fanfichardcore chapter 31 . 1/22/2014
Great story! A friend knew I've been having trouble finding something to read lately so she rec'ed this to me. I'm so glad she did. Thank you so much for sharing! I am officially in love with Bostonward!
vivalarye chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
aww, really loved this. thanks for sharing!
fyrebyrd89 chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
It was amazing...I loved it so much and am sad I have passed it over before when looking for my next fix.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
Love the time jump here. That look into the future so you know life carries on.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
Well I expected more from Edward in that visit, but I can see it taking time.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
Jasper visit next...
fyrebyrd89 chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Back at it today..and yep there is Renee...Now I thought after she woke up from the accident that she remembered Aro coming by, but couldn't remember the convo really?
fyrebyrd89 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Looks like things are coming together. Okay 3:30 am time to hit the hay, but will be back to finish this tomorrow :)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Oh the mother loose end will come with that trip then.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Of course I am still here. Tearing through this fic like nobody's business :)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
I hate that it is tearing Edward apart so much and can see his points clearly. They had a good talk at the end there and I can see things will start to get better from here.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Man she is depressed and sad, that hurts to read, but this type of angst is preferred over other kinds out there...for me anyway.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Okay I guess that's a no then. I hate that she won't be able to dance though, that's a rough one.
1,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »