Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
fyrebyrd89 chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
It was amazing...I loved it so much and am sad I have passed it over before when looking for my next fix.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
Love the time jump here. That look into the future so you know life carries on.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 29 . 1/5/2014
Well I expected more from Edward in that visit, but I can see it taking time.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 28 . 1/5/2014
Jasper visit next...
fyrebyrd89 chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Back at it today..and yep there is Renee...Now I thought after she woke up from the accident that she remembered Aro coming by, but couldn't remember the convo really?
fyrebyrd89 chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Looks like things are coming together. Okay 3:30 am time to hit the hay, but will be back to finish this tomorrow :)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Oh the mother loose end will come with that trip then.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
Of course I am still here. Tearing through this fic like nobody's business :)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
I hate that it is tearing Edward apart so much and can see his points clearly. They had a good talk at the end there and I can see things will start to get better from here.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Man she is depressed and sad, that hurts to read, but this type of angst is preferred over other kinds out there...for me anyway.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
Okay I guess that's a no then. I hate that she won't be able to dance though, that's a rough one.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 14 . 1/4/2014
So I haven't reviewed so far and I am sorry for that, but here I want to make a prediction or guess on a plot point...maybe her mother had something to do with the vehicle? Maybe not? Seems like a definite FF possibility. I have to say though, this Edward is absolutely swoon worthy, I love him sooooo much. He will stick out to me as an Edward to remember for sure, even when I can barely remember the plot, I will remember that I loved this Edward!
Vampfan1 chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
rut roh Scooby!
lamelurker chapter 31 . 12/21/2013
Thank you for writing and sharing your story! I thought it was really good and it was refreshing to read about a different locale.
magmom4 chapter 31 . 12/14/2013
Great story but I almost feel like it's not quite finished. Am I the only one that feels like that?
1,973 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »