Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
carebear309 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Agh, this Edward makes me melt! Love him. I would certainly have a hard time believing he was real too if I were Bella. Love seeing edward with little ones ;)

Enjoy your birthday!
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
This pair seemed to click straight away, just like a jigsaw puzzle. I'm glad that Bella's angst came from another source.

Happy Birthday to you, have great day.
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Hey hun! Thanks so much for the wonderful update and Happy Birthday for tomorrow :) I hope you have a wonderful day! WOW! So much happened in this chapter! I love how Bostonward is a wonderful uncle too! Olivia sounds so cute! See you next time! Chilly x
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I really liked this chapter

I love that they are official and that she's realising how he loves him

Loved getting to know the family more

Olivia is so cute

I am anxious to find put if Alice and Jasper will get together

Can't wait for more!

Happy birthday!
gabs9 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I hope you have an amazing Birthday and get what your heart desires. Loved the chapter as always.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter!
Lulabell75 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Nice! Swoon worthy, indeed!

dreampills chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
happy birthday! )
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Oh I loved this chapter! Edward is so wonderful with his niece and his family-with the exception of Rosalie-seem to adore Bella. I am thinking some girl broke Edward's heart and that's why Rosalie is so protective or Jasper's experience made her wary of any woman getting involved with her brothers. So Bella is going to have to face her demons from her past, rught?

Happy Birthday tomorrow! I hope it is your best one yet!
iLike.007 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Just found your story and looking forward to read more :)
athena-apollo chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Bostonward is Amazing! I'm assuming Jasper and Alice will meet soon also? Will she be the one to help him calm down?
snoopylover60 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I like this.. great chapter
Poppyseed43 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Hello, just letting you know that I'm really enjoying this story, and am looking forward to future chapters. I don't know which is your other story to compare to this one.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Oohhh I like this! Its kinda refreshing. Keep up the good WORK!
DrmngofEC chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Thanks for making that clear. Happy that the angst isn't with them. Bostonward is definitely swoon worthy. Can we get more talking with that accent from him!
2,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »