Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
Noelluna chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
It's nice to see how smoothly Edward and Bella's relationship has transcended into something meaningful...even if it is early on. I love Jasper. He is so hurt and broken and I think it's sweet that his entire family is trying so hard to get him back. He obviously knows how bad he can be if he isn't around his daughter too much..which I think is an awesome snippet in this story. I really hope we get to see more Edward/Olivia moments.

Hope you get to update your other stories soon! Have a happy birthday :-)
mamacat20 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I love Bostonward even though I am a Yankees fan ;)

I have a feeling that bellas parents are going to be the ones to bring on her angst.
dolphin62598 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
i'm loving this Edward!
TD69 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
God lord, your Bostonward IS swoon worthy...I want one!

Olivia is too cute.
MillieD chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Edward is so sweet and kind. I love him. Cant wait for more.
ickaren chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Bella's right, Edward is pretty wonderful! I am enjoying your story alot.

Happy Birthday tomorrow! We share a birthday, isn't that funny?
FFpassion chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Thank you for the update, I really enjoyed it.

I wonder what Bella went through with her dad being an alcoholic, I noticed Bella asking Edward if Jasper drank in front of Olivia.

Edward is a sweet heart, I loved how he was so persistent for Bella to say they were boyfriend and girlfriend :)

Looking forward to all your posts.

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day.

taynemmsmama chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
You write Edward the way I love him the most - strong, confident and HOT! I adore all of your stories and cannot wait to see where this one goes.

Family of Perfection and Bella Cullen's Reminiscent Ten Year Reunion are (in my humble opinion) the best Edwards written in fan fiction - but this one is up there.

I love your writing so much - and get so excited when I see any of them updated - thank you so much!
jansails chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Edward's taken on a lot of responsibility, sometimes it's hard to be everything to everyone all the time.

Hopefully, Bella gives him rest, peace, & joy.

Liverbrd23 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I am loving this story more and more each chapter. Thanks for the A/N at the end. I really enjoy reading Romance/Angst stories, as long as the E/B relationship is solid, and they deal with their problems together.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks for continuing.

Frances chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
OMG! Bostonward is TOTALLY swoon worthy! He makes me want to move to Boston and track him down. I need more and as always hurry up and update soon! :) Can't wait!

Btw...Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day! :)
Fullofpassion09 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Love this chapter... He just gets hotter! Him with Olivia made me want to jump him.
Josephine1972 chapter 3 . 8/2/2011
More please!
moreadventurous chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
love the story already!

can't wait for the next update :)
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 7/19/2011