Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
Discordia81 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
I am very glad to see that she ended things with Emmett. It went surprisingly well, and between that and the "angst is coming" comment, I'm curious to know what that'll be.

Once again, totally smitten with adorable Edward and I liked their coffee date.

Oh, and I forgot to mention in the last chapter, LOVED your description of Rosalie. Such a nice change of pace from the usual.

Can't wait to read more!
Discordia81 chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I love that she went to Edward when she was feeling down.

Alice is right though, she needs to end things with Emmett before it goes any further. She and Edward clearly have something starting, and it isn't fair to Emmett.

I think it's cute that he wants to see her dance. I really like this Edward a lot. He's cute and charming without seeming fake in any way. Love it!
Discordia81 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Fantastic first chapter. I loved Boston Edward. I keep hearing Matt Damon's Boston accent in "Good Will Hunting".

Poor Bella, she's really going to make a mess of things I think, but I certainly couldn't resist that Edward either.

Can't wait to read more!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
First I want to say happy birthday :) Second, I absolutely loved this chapter :)
carebear309 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Agh, this Edward makes me melt! Love him. I would certainly have a hard time believing he was real too if I were Bella. Love seeing edward with little ones ;)

Enjoy your birthday!
dreamiedreamer chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
This pair seemed to click straight away, just like a jigsaw puzzle. I'm glad that Bella's angst came from another source.

Happy Birthday to you, have great day.
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Hey hun! Thanks so much for the wonderful update and Happy Birthday for tomorrow :) I hope you have a wonderful day! WOW! So much happened in this chapter! I love how Bostonward is a wonderful uncle too! Olivia sounds so cute! See you next time! Chilly x
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I really liked this chapter

I love that they are official and that she's realising how he loves him

Loved getting to know the family more

Olivia is so cute

I am anxious to find put if Alice and Jasper will get together

Can't wait for more!

Happy birthday!
gabs9 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I hope you have an amazing Birthday and get what your heart desires. Loved the chapter as always.
TrulyOutrageous chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter!
Lulabell75 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Nice! Swoon worthy, indeed!

Lula
dreampills chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
happy birthday! )
teacher1209 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Oh I loved this chapter! Edward is so wonderful with his niece and his family-with the exception of Rosalie-seem to adore Bella. I am thinking some girl broke Edward's heart and that's why Rosalie is so protective or Jasper's experience made her wary of any woman getting involved with her brothers. So Bella is going to have to face her demons from her past, rught?

Happy Birthday tomorrow! I hope it is your best one yet!
iLike.007 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Just found your story and looking forward to read more :)
athena-apollo chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Bostonward is Amazing! I'm assuming Jasper and Alice will meet soon also? Will she be the one to help him calm down?
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 130 .. Last Next »