Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
I have to say I totally understand Edward's frustration. Bella set Edward up as the bad guy from the gate. He had to be possessive in her eyes and Emmett the innocent. Edward was the stranger at the table and she did nothing to make him feel comfortable. Instead, she focused on Emmett and her guilt in hurting him. Lauren just laid the truth out there and Emmett left.

Emmett hasn't even tried to get along with Edward for Bella's sake. Both times that he's met him, he has stolen focus because he's hurt and wants Bella. I understand it, but he needs to own it and Bella needs to recognize it too.

No wonder Edward went outside after she ran after Emmett. He's the boyfriend and he's treated like the stranger.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I think this is my favorite chapter so far. I've read it three times. I enjoyed the flirting and overall happiness running through Edward and Bella. It put a smile on my face and made me laugh. They may not have said it to each other, but you could feel the love.

I love that Alice even saw the change in her friend and was happy for her. It should be interesting to see if Emmett and their friends will be okay seeing Bella so happy with someone else.

Hey, I also loved Edward's desire to show Bella off to his friends and the adorable man hug between the brothers.

Okay, I'll stop gushing.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 5 . 8/28/2014
These two are so good. I like that Edward wanted their first date to be special and took her somewhere off their normal path.

Too bad they ran into Emmett. That was all kinds of awkward. I don't think Bella would have willingly hurt Em by telling him she was there on a date and he was just so happy to see her, so I was glad Edward spoke up.

I liked that Bella felt a little territorial herself when it came to the waitress. Their first time having sex was sweet and very passionate.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
It's good to hear that the angst won't come from Bella and Edward. They were so cute here. I love how they talked and eventually declared their new relationship.

I feel sorry for Jasper and his daughter. I hope he gets some help to work through his problems.

I loved that Edward surprised Bella at the studio with his mother and niece. It was so sweet seeing him interact with Olivia.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I'm glad Emmett took everything so well and they could still be friends.

It was sweet of Edward to show up at her ballet class and ask her out for coffee, so they could talk.

Okay, thanks for the warning about the upcoming angst. I will keep that in mind.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I like the flow of this story. It was nice that Edward gave Bella a place to clear her head and to get some work done. Bella should take Edward and Alice's advice and let Emmett down easy. She really seems to like him as a friend.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Great beginning. I like the ease of Bella and Edward's conversation, but I guess it's easier to talk to strangers about your personal life than those remotely involved.
cullenmeadow chapter 31 . 8/16/2014
Just came across this story a couple of days ago - don't know why I was so late to the party LOL! Really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing :)
dbpbatm chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
The accent is fun to read.
blb1000 chapter 31 . 6/22/2014
Excellent. I like your realistic ending with everyone together, even if everything isn't perfect. Wondered why you never had him pronounce Haavaad like they do in Boston? Love that their son loves dance & Ed is cool with it.
blb1000 chapter 30 . 6/22/2014
I'm happy to see Edward had boys here. In your other stories I've read, so far, they've only had girls. Like the names you chose too.
blb1000 chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
Not sure how I feel re no resolution with Jasper, or Emmett for that matter. He could be the bro in law soon.
blb1000 chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Got a lil teary there when they did.
blb1000 chapter 27 . 6/22/2014
Not exactly the most romantic proposal as he promised, but it for her as it was just between the two of them.
blb1000 chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
I was worried about her being on antibiotics & them being active again.
1,926 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »