Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
kmfroggi chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
Seriously... You write the best Edwards!bi simply adored bostonward, i could hear him talking in my head, im a new yorker and have a fee southie friends, so it was cool that i really know his accent! Lol.
The story, was so real! As much as i love HEA, i kinda like that you ended it the way you did, bella and Edward are awesome but their life is flawed, as most of ours are in real life! Thank you for writing great stories! On to read more
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Amazing start to this story. Intriguing.
marigold123 chapter 31 . 4/26/2015
Good ending! Looks like Bella is just going to keep having boys! LOL! They have all come so far. Life is a struggle at times...but you can't give up. I am glad Bella and Edward didn't give up on their love and their family. Thank you for writing!
marigold123 chapter 29 . 4/26/2015
We each have to heal emotionally at our own pace...I am glad Bella talked to Jasper and didn't push Edward into talking to him. It's all so sad...what addictions to do individuals, friends and families.
marigold123 chapter 26 . 4/26/2015
I love Maggie...she is really helping Edward to realize things.
marigold123 chapter 20 . 4/26/2015
They are talking! Edward should talk to someone and get his anger out. I hope they do work things out.
marigold123 chapter 18 . 4/26/2015
It's an uphill battle...Felix seems to have brought a spark to Bella. This is good.
marigold123 chapter 16 . 4/26/2015
This is so difficult for all of them. Bella has a severe brain trauma...Edward feels like his life has been ripped apart..
marigold123 chapter 14 . 4/26/2015
Ugh! Edward has a lot of anger towards his brother...I don't blame him...but it was Bella's decision to push him out of the way...
marigold123 chapter 13 . 4/26/2015
Damn, double damn!
marigold123 chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
I wondered when Jasper and Alice would meet. Maybe Alice will help to heal Jasper. Oh and Bella and Edward...so hot for each other. LOL! Enjoying.
marigold123 chapter 9 . 4/26/2015
Neither Bella nor Edward had great childhood's did they? Both mom's abandoned them...one for ballet and they other for drugs... I am glad Charlie got sober...and I'm glad Esme and Carlisle found Edward and his siblings.
marigold123 chapter 5 . 4/26/2015
Oh Edward, "I don't believe in Rules." romancer! LOL!
marigold123 chapter 4 . 4/26/2015
Edward is very charming! Poor Jasper...he's battling such darkness. Bella seems to have her demons, too.
marigold123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Well I like your writing style...so I am continuing on with another story. I really liked the first chapter...you really catch your audience. Reading on!
2,018 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »