Reviews for Conversations Between Adults
dazzled eyes22 chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
It's good Edward has someone to talk to about his feelings now. Though, it seemed like his dad stacked the deck, so he would pick her and maybe get some perspective about Jasper.

I'm glad Bella told Emmett that it was not okay for him to be sneaking around and having sex with soon-to-be 19 year old Rosalie under her parents' roof like that. I was surprised he would disrespect Rose and her parents like that.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 23 . 8/31/2014
I'm glad Edward was able to get Bella help to relieve the pain of her infection and that he

I can understand Bella wanting to see Jasper, but it was wrong of her to manipulate Edward into seeing him.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 22 . 8/31/2014
Ugh! I'm not liking how Bella is talking about Edward. She's not acknowledging how they got to where they were. Edward communicated his feelings, but she was consumed in her own and she doesn't admit how much she wasn't there for him and caused this problem. He spent time away but wasn't she calling for that space not but three chapters ago? Even Esme doesn't stand up for her son. She instead champions Bella. Now, we're adding Olivia to the people he hurt. Geez! Where's Edward's support system? Where's Garrett? I hope this gets better soon.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
It's good to see they're finding their way back into their bubble. They handled her cramp really well.

I love that Bella didn't let Tanya and her insult get to her. Her comeback definitely shut Tanya up and made her a non-entity. I did wonder whether this was the same Tanya that was Bella's nurse, but when Bella didn't recognize her, I realized she was just another person with a similar name.

I liked the snapshot of a younger Edward and Jasper that we got from the shop owner. It was sweet that she gave Edward a deal on the price for the bed set. I like that they're starting to make their plans for the future more concrete.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
I think it can help Edward to talk to someone and really it should have been suggested when she started to shut down. I'm glad they adjust her meds and she's feeling better, but she could have voiced her concerns as well. They are both to blame for what happened in their relationship, but I really don't think his animosity with Jasper has anything to do with his problems.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I'm glad things are improving for Bella and her relationship with Edward. Edward can't shoulder all the blame here. He gave as good as he got. It took awhile before he broke under the pressure of her pushing him away. I wish Alice, his father and others saw that too.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Yeah, it is depressing, but I get they had to reach their low with everything on the line to pull themselves back up. Felix gave Bella some light at the end of tunnel though. She needs to focus on those goals because her journey not only affects her. It affects everyone around her.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow! That sex scene just hurt too much. They feel so raw and beat down.

I want to scream for Bella. I can understand her feeling like a good deed made her lose herself. I have to hope things will get better for them.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 16 . 8/30/2014
Poor Bella. It's sad to see how much damage the accident caused to her and her sex drive, but I like that Edward came up with a system to gauge how overwhelmed she is. It gives her some power over her situation.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 15 . 8/30/2014
Still not liking Alice, but hey, what's new? LOL.

I'm glad Bella awoke and remembered Edward. It's good that Charlie and Edward are not letting Jasper off so easily, but I want him to get the help he desperately needs. His daughter and family need him.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
Oh my! Edward's reaction to the news was heartbreaking and so gut wrenchingly real. Alice had no right in telling him how to feel about his brother. She overstepped her boundaries there. She wasn't there as he battled to keep him sober.

Garrett was such a good friend to help him understand what happened and to take the punch that came from trying to restrain him. I did wonder whether the James at the game was his half-brother mentioned before.

I loved how Charlie reached out to Edward when he arrived. He provided a genuine moment to laugh within all this grief. The prognosis for Bella left little to be happy about, but at least she's alive and Jasper is going to rehab. The rest we'll see in time.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 13 . 8/30/2014
Oh wow! If Rose was worried before about telling Edward about the red handprint on her arm, I could only imagine his rage at Bella being injured because of him. It would be so horrible if she wasn't able to dance again. I hope Jasper has finally hit his bottom after this and gets his life together.

When Jasper walked in the bar, all I heard was the chorus of Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" and when he picked up the shots, I heard "trouble, trouble, trouble." It's funny because I don't even like her, yet that was what popped in my head.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 12 . 8/30/2014
Aw, Christmas was nice. The only one missing was Jasper, but I guess the day has some significance to him if he's usually missed the holiday. I felt bad for Olivia.

It was great to see everyone bonding and exchanging gifts. I like that Edward gave her the earrings and they broached the topic of marriage. It was sweet that the Cullens gave Bella those tickets to her traditional Nutcracker ballet.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
I am glad Charlie apologized to Edward for his behavior at breakfast and that he sees why Edward would be there for his family.

I loved Bella's bonding time with Olivia and Edward backstage. Alice was so cute with her love at first sight with Jasper. I love how she knew he was her soulmate and how you wove in that he made her wait long enough. Just great.

I love how turned on Edward was after Bella's performance and how he told her that he wanted some quality with her right away.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
It was a shame that breakfast didn't go well between Edward and Bella's dad. I am glad Bella didn't let Charlie get away with driving her boyfriend away and that she went back to Edward's to make sure he was okay.
1,958 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »