Reviews for I Wish it Was Different
jayrambles chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Apart from one tiny typo (which I'm sure could happen to anyone), this story is flawless. :)
E.C. Scrubb chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Very good emotional quality. It made me feel for her. I really enjoyed reading it. The shock of Susan Bones committing suicide makes a difference as well. It is even more believable that Hannah feels inadequate, not being able to share with her best friend her feelings.

You did very well what I struggle with, the ability to do a flashback without losing the reader.

I did wonder what "Their fights, their friendships," was supposed to mean. I think maybe you didn't complete your thought there?

Regardless, it is a good, emotionally strong story that makes me feel for Hannah!
selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot; the premise of longing for a life Hannah'd never had was a great one, and it was a very emotional piece. I love how she was stuck in the past. I have to give you props for not writing a romance; it definitely makes this unique. Your writing style was a little difficult to follow sometimes, but overall, it wasn't too bad. Great job!

Title: 3/5