Reviews for Who If I Cried Out
Darkpool chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Ah, the face-changer... and Magneto. I just recently, finally, watching First Class- and Michael Fassbender is so perfect as Erik.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Oh, Angel! That makes me sad.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Sounds kind of fun to fly... but, scary too.
DoctorGiggelstheMouse chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Enjoying this story thus far. :)
Sovereignty3 chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
Actually with the R/L it is R in Japanese and L in Chinese, which is very funny when hearing children singing la la la and it sounds like ra ra ra... It is also why the Chinese take away joke is 'flied lice'.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 36 . 9/25/2012
Update immediately, please!
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 36 . 5/28/2012
It better not be frickin over! I demand a sequel! I demand more fluff and romance (perferably the mature kind)! Pleasepleaseplaseplease!
OutsideLookIn chapter 36 . 5/2/2012
How can you not love an OC who is so lovingly tender to her boyfriend and so baddass in her argument with Storm in the space of a few sentences?

Very exciting to see you're planning a "sequel", since you planted the seeds of several new beginnings here: Cadence's deepening relationship with Warren, her continuing emotional growth (which tutoring Joey will help along, no doubt) and (pleeeeeze!) Warren regrowing his wings! And who's this Kelly? Hope we get to meet her in the new story.

Also hope Akira and the rest of the crew returns as well. And so the waiting begins . . .
TheSpazChik chapter 36 . 4/29/2012
So good! Can't wait for the next one.:) I like your YouTube videos too
Echo Dancer chapter 36 . 4/29/2012
At last! OMG, I thought you had abandoned this story long ago. So happy that we have closure, at least for this segment. Delighted to read there will be a second installment. Cadence is an original character that simply must have the rest of her story told. She's a spunky b*&#% full of courage and a tender heart beneath all the bravado. Her and Warren make such an engagingly contrasting couple. You did well with this story, A'isha Ishtar - be proud.

That take-no-prisoners spunk came out again in her conversation with Ororo, and also liked that Ororo didn't back down to her. In the end, agreement is had.

Loved that our little group is together and mostly whole. Everyone gathered around Cadence and Warren was a great choice for wrapping up Part One. Questions remain, of course, such as will Warren's natural wings grow back. Looking forward to the new quote by Rilke, as well. I'll be waiting for the notice of Part Two! Meanwhile, keep writing!
dragonrain618 chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
XD Loved it!
Puella Pulchra chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
It was kind of short to me but it was sweet.

I like how you put Gambit and Pyro in

update soon
Auluna chapter 36 . 4/26/2012
Why oh why do I sense a disturbance in the force?
Puella Pulchra chapter 35 . 4/16/2012