Reviews for Animal Desire
Saranki Mahira chapter 1 . 3/26
This was really good!
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 1/26
yea okay, point proven.
zero is so sexy when he's so forward and demanding like that! XD *searches frantically for tissue as blood gushes out of her nose when she recalls that scene*
you have a talent in writing lemon. honestly. that hot steamy sex was just...dayum. X3 i love the possessive kaname! and zero. just, god. it comes to me as such a surprise that that boy hasn't been molested yet by random vampires in the manga.
those two are MEANT TO BE. but nooo, stupid little yuki has to come and steal kaname away from zero-rin *pouts* so unfair.
i loved the interactions between kaname and zero. the snarky little comments, the scenes in which they met and all. absolutely adorable. you have such an amazing, engaging writing style, and i even when i was reading your other stories, i couldn't let my eyes leave the screen for even a minute (food breaks are an exception. i need my food.)
Kaname and Zero FOR DA WIN! XD
ameranthian chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
This fic has a very diffetent view than most others I have read. I like how it shows the Kyriu family all together and shows the twins relationship. The way Kaname and Zero built up their relationship was new as well. I really enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Omg I loved this can u make another when kaname is able to bite zoro pleaseeee
animerocks30 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
this is a really cute story. ." I like it XD
shokubu chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
so great! love it!
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
... really hot. Love it!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I loved the chemistry between Zero and Kaname x3 awesome oneshot!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very well done. I enjoyed the story very much. I was honestly thinking not to give a review after I saved this to my favorite stories, but I told myself that stories such as this deserves a praise and here I am giving it to you.

The story was very well executed, well thought off and very well executed. The characters are so in characters and the're not a slight touch of what people called 'corny or chizziness'.

I love how you build their relationship and how you slowly show everyone how they admitted to themselves that they're attracted to one another.

I love your description, not entirely detailed that made it boring, but descriptive enough for the readers to imagine the setting you're trying to paint through words.

All in all, job well done. :)
rosaikibu chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
good plot...nice one
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
(Blush)

Wow.

I love the lead up.

Good Job
Art-sinisterika chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Pure hotness! I'm fond of stories with Zero, as tough, stubborn and badass!bottom bordering on top but bottom nevertheless. Manipulative, cunning, possessive Kuran is good as well. Love the story of yours! Thank a lot for the nice job!
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Ooooh I loved ths so much. SO MUCH. *_* Less of the angst and more of the UST, oooh yeah. *_*b
breathless anon chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
can i just

put my mouth on this whole fic.

i love the setup. the sexual tension is thick through the entire thing and the finale is a wonderful explosion of hnng.

and god the blood. delicious.

please bear my children.
Cloudless Dreams chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Fuck. This is sexy.

You did an amazing job. O.O

I don't know what else to say...