Reviews for Phobos
King Sabre Tooth chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
This is awesome! Update soon :D
Elita-2 chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Great chapter, glad they survived the fall.
OfTheFullMoon chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Glad to see you're working with this story again! As usual, this was a fantastic chapter. :) Hope to see more from you soon!
HHP2K chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
This chapter is so much love. 3 I love the interaction between Ratchet, Mikaela, and Charli. I really hope to see a lot more interaction between the three of them in future chapters, because it's wonderful. (:
Bee4ever chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I am really enjoying this story. Keep it up. Ratchet is hilarious!
873833 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Ohmygawd, I didn't review. I am so sorry. ;_; I was so sure I had. I spent so long obsessing over the end of this chapter. Which, by the way, is AMAZING. I could picture Ratchet going over the cliff so clearly. Also, major love for his "what type?" comment. Bless him. Please update soon, this story is my life-blood at university.
purrpix chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
wow intense hope everyone is okay
Decepti-Jazz chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Welcome back! What a fine chapter you have with plenty of action. Now I hope with an ending like that we can expect another chapter within the near future. ;) Poor Ratchet and Mikaela! He's going to feel so guilty and she's...well unconscious.
HHP2K chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
Ohmigod, I've been waiting so long! I'm so glad to see that this story remains to be continued and that you ARE continuing it. Soglad.

Alright, where should we start? As usual ... your characters are spot-on. Ahh, it feels good to be back with ol' Ratchet, Mal-Style. You really pull him off well, and not to bemoan what I've said many a time before - you get the relationship between Ratchet and Mikaela perfect. I can't think of anyone that does it better.

Secondly, your battle scenes are very shiny. :) You certainly know how to whip up a frothy mix of aggression, panic, and sheer terror all in the space of a few sentences. So, excellent work there, as always.

Thirdly - the ending paragraph, to me, was very beautifully written. I had NO trouble picturing what you were putting through my imagination ... and what I pictured was indeed very surreal and very scary. Have you ever been in an accident like that? I can't imagine that you'd be able to detail it so well otherwise.

Again, I'm so stoked that this story continues. LOVE the artwork, can't wait to see the next chapter. :D
blackflowersblossom chapter 6 . 10/22/2011
owwww, please continuee, I was like o.0 when Mikaela was dreaming, seriously, for me felt very real :o

good fic, by the way :)
873833 chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
Now this is getting really interesting. Very impressed by how much thought and research has gone into the rarefied energon plotline. Although I hope Ratchet doesn't take on the Constructicons by himself — after that nightmare Mikaela had, I'm on edge!

Again, love the interaction between Charli, Mikaela and Ratchet. Mikaela was pretty darn brave to throw a water bottle at Ratchet's head . . .
873833 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I have owed you two more reviews for quite a while now, so here goes:

Ratchet and Mikaela's morning skirmish was just . . . perfect. I love the way you write them. You are one of the only people on this entire site that has convinced me that this is Ratchet, the real Ratchet — you get him absolutely spot-on. I lap up these scenes every time you update. "Rave club reject" was definitely my favourite of the insults.

Also, I really love Charli. She's completely believable; I love that she doesn't look flawless, she has her own personality quirks — love. (: I'd love to see some more of her.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Nicely plotted, and well-executed (yay for making things up!).
Decepti-Jazz chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back and it was well worth the wait! Life always goes hectic and is important to get taken care of.

So now that they are mining crystals the rest of the bots will show up and that means, "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!" ...sorry... I did like this chapter and found Mikaela's sinking to be cute.

Anyways, I am excited for the next chapter and curious to know how fast this will all play out.
HHP2K chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Oh man! I really like how you're pacing this story; you're keeping me (and I'm imagining many of your readers) totally on edge here. This is huge info - constructacons, and we're talking about a big game-changer if they can do what our team here thinks they can do. This story is really heating up, and I'm in love with the investigative style you've got going on throughout it all.

Other things I must complement about your writing: you continue to do well at emulating and expressing Mikaela's thoughts; Charli is a -wonderful- character and I love her accent, appearance, and behaviors - she's very original - and your vocabulary is a mixture of easy to read, and spiced with the occasional rarer word that gives the paragraphs and sentences much more color. ;)

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »