Reviews for Phobos
873833 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I have owed you two more reviews for quite a while now, so here goes:

Ratchet and Mikaela's morning skirmish was just . . . perfect. I love the way you write them. You are one of the only people on this entire site that has convinced me that this is Ratchet, the real Ratchet — you get him absolutely spot-on. I lap up these scenes every time you update. "Rave club reject" was definitely my favourite of the insults.

Also, I really love Charli. She's completely believable; I love that she doesn't look flawless, she has her own personality quirks — love. (: I'd love to see some more of her.
Vivienne Grainger chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Nicely plotted, and well-executed (yay for making things up!).
Chibi Oro chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Welcome back and it was well worth the wait! Life always goes hectic and is important to get taken care of.

So now that they are mining crystals the rest of the bots will show up and that means, "LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!" ...sorry... I did like this chapter and found Mikaela's sinking to be cute.

Anyways, I am excited for the next chapter and curious to know how fast this will all play out.
HHP2K chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
Oh man! I really like how you're pacing this story; you're keeping me (and I'm imagining many of your readers) totally on edge here. This is huge info - constructacons, and we're talking about a big game-changer if they can do what our team here thinks they can do. This story is really heating up, and I'm in love with the investigative style you've got going on throughout it all.

Other things I must complement about your writing: you continue to do well at emulating and expressing Mikaela's thoughts; Charli is a -wonderful- character and I love her accent, appearance, and behaviors - she's very original - and your vocabulary is a mixture of easy to read, and spiced with the occasional rarer word that gives the paragraphs and sentences much more color. ;)

I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment!
SingingFlames chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I'm loving this story! I have to admit, some of it that I really enjoyed are the parts in Colorado. I live there, and I recognize some of the places and names. I know all about how hot and dry it can be here too. I love Colorado, and imagining the Autobots (well, Autobot) here is great. :)
Vivienne Grainger chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Sorry you got banged up; hope you're better soon. The chapter did not seem to suffer for it, BTW.

And thank you for introducing an OC who is not perfectly perfect! She's already interesting, and I wonder what else we'll find out about her.
Elita One chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
well hope you get better

lol mikaela didnt like to be woken up

wonder what the deceps want with water
Chibi Oro chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This is now one of my favorite current stories throughout all my fandoms! At chapter three I thought you had decided to make this into a crack-fic and just have everyone die and then the magical all-spark with Optimus would bring everyone back...yea. Needless to say, I am glad you did not go down that road.

I love the relationship between Ratchet and Mikaela and Ratchet and Ironhide. Ratchet seems to be exactly what Mikaela needs in terms of stability and patience; and Mikaela seems to be perfect for Ratchet's need to teach and nurture. At first I was kind of miffed by the lack of communication between Ratchet and Ironhide: I felt they would have just had more conversation. But then I figured that aliens that are millenia old probably don't need to talk as often to communicate their side as humans do.

Sorry for the condensed review! :)
HHP2K chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Love this chapter - it's kindof like an interlude, but an IMPORTANT interlude, which explains exactly what's going on here. Very little action, but lots of education. I really like the super-descriptiveness you have with your characters, what they're doing, what they're thinking, how the sand is flowing over their feet. (: You have a knack for being able to place a person's imagination directly into the scene you're painting, and even though this chapter was shorter, that capability makes it very very worthy, in the big picture.

I'm very pleased with your new character, and I believe you describe her well. You do this by describing her through Mikaela - once again, showing the reader exactly what Mikaela is thinking - which helps us get an idea of how she thinks. You're very creative with how you deliver your educational context, and I like that a lot.

Great chapter. Love the ending of it. Definitely making me anxious for the next chapter! :D Keep it up, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
thanks for writing this fic

they make good friends
873833 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Oh, thank God. Thank God. *clutches heart*

Anyway, that lovely long chapter more than made up for the mini heart attack you gave me with Chapter 3. I cannot even describe how much I love this story. It's my favourite on the site. I just love how well you get Ratchet's personality. The lip gloss line was a particular favourite - I would have loved to hear Ratchet say that in the movies! And he's such a darn spoilsport, not letting her see the Petrified Forest. Grumpy old thing.

More soon please. My life may slightly depend on it.
Rae-Plus-You-Equals-Love chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Omg love it
Veronique Roux chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Awesome fic so far, I thought it was a two shot, and chapter three depressed me, and chapter four was good, so yeah, *other stuff most ppl put into reviews that I can't think of*
Random Reader chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
That. Is. NOWAYTOENDASTORY. XD

Raaaaaatcheeeeeeet. *sobs in courner*

He's always been my favorite Autobot. Him and Ironhide.

I hope you're not leaving it at that. DX
Wommera chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Excuse my French, but: WHAT THE FUCK!

No, that is so not fair. You can't kill off the Autobots like that. I love the bad guys on occasion, I'll admit it, but the good guys have to hang around a while and put up a decent fight! You don't kill them off all at once. You leave a couple to suffer.

Please, please tell me you revive them in the next chapter?

Wommera.

P.S. You can loose readers when you pull stunts like that, you know. Trust me, I've done the leg work.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »