Reviews for Phobos
SingingFlames chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
I'm loving this story! I have to admit, some of it that I really enjoyed are the parts in Colorado. I live there, and I recognize some of the places and names. I know all about how hot and dry it can be here too. I love Colorado, and imagining the Autobots (well, Autobot) here is great. :)
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Sorry you got banged up; hope you're better soon. The chapter did not seem to suffer for it, BTW.

And thank you for introducing an OC who is not perfectly perfect! She's already interesting, and I wonder what else we'll find out about her.
Elita One chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
well hope you get better

lol mikaela didnt like to be woken up

wonder what the deceps want with water
Decepti-Jazz chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
This is now one of my favorite current stories throughout all my fandoms! At chapter three I thought you had decided to make this into a crack-fic and just have everyone die and then the magical all-spark with Optimus would bring everyone back...yea. Needless to say, I am glad you did not go down that road.

I love the relationship between Ratchet and Mikaela and Ratchet and Ironhide. Ratchet seems to be exactly what Mikaela needs in terms of stability and patience; and Mikaela seems to be perfect for Ratchet's need to teach and nurture. At first I was kind of miffed by the lack of communication between Ratchet and Ironhide: I felt they would have just had more conversation. But then I figured that aliens that are millenia old probably don't need to talk as often to communicate their side as humans do.

Sorry for the condensed review! :)
HHP2K chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Love this chapter - it's kindof like an interlude, but an IMPORTANT interlude, which explains exactly what's going on here. Very little action, but lots of education. I really like the super-descriptiveness you have with your characters, what they're doing, what they're thinking, how the sand is flowing over their feet. (: You have a knack for being able to place a person's imagination directly into the scene you're painting, and even though this chapter was shorter, that capability makes it very very worthy, in the big picture.

I'm very pleased with your new character, and I believe you describe her well. You do this by describing her through Mikaela - once again, showing the reader exactly what Mikaela is thinking - which helps us get an idea of how she thinks. You're very creative with how you deliver your educational context, and I like that a lot.

Great chapter. Love the ending of it. Definitely making me anxious for the next chapter! :D Keep it up, thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
thanks for writing this fic

they make good friends
873833 chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Oh, thank God. Thank God. *clutches heart*

Anyway, that lovely long chapter more than made up for the mini heart attack you gave me with Chapter 3. I cannot even describe how much I love this story. It's my favourite on the site. I just love how well you get Ratchet's personality. The lip gloss line was a particular favourite - I would have loved to hear Ratchet say that in the movies! And he's such a darn spoilsport, not letting her see the Petrified Forest. Grumpy old thing.

More soon please. My life may slightly depend on it.
its-a-lesbian-thing chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Omg love it
Veronique Roux chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Awesome fic so far, I thought it was a two shot, and chapter three depressed me, and chapter four was good, so yeah, *other stuff most ppl put into reviews that I can't think of*
Random Reader chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
That. Is. NOWAYTOENDASTORY. XD

Raaaaaatcheeeeeeet. *sobs in courner*

He's always been my favorite Autobot. Him and Ironhide.

I hope you're not leaving it at that. DX
Wommera chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Excuse my French, but: WHAT THE FUCK!

No, that is so not fair. You can't kill off the Autobots like that. I love the bad guys on occasion, I'll admit it, but the good guys have to hang around a while and put up a decent fight! You don't kill them off all at once. You leave a couple to suffer.

Please, please tell me you revive them in the next chapter?

Wommera.

P.S. You can loose readers when you pull stunts like that, you know. Trust me, I've done the leg work.
873833 chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Ohmygod, what. What.

I know I can't really talk about leaving cliffhangers - I love them - but that was a HORRIBLE cliffhanger. Horrible. ;-; Starscream is such a nasty piece of work. It was such a shock hearing that 'Hide and 'Bee were dead just after all the Ratchet and Mikaela fluff, and then seeing Ratchet shot . . . well, I heard my heart crack. Please, for the sake of my sanity, continue soon?
AmyL chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
yes. YES! i didnt imagine this with another chapter, u got me in suspense :D

Continueee :) cant wait for the next update
HHP2K chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
This chapter is both delicate and harrowing, mostly at the same time. It is a testament to how well you write. You're very descriptive, without over-elaboration, and you have an uncanny ability to 'know' a character to their core (or spark), such that reading your chapters feels as immersive and natural as if I were making it all up in my imagination. I'm very impressed with your execution, with your descriptors, with your general style of writing - and Christ, I can't wait to see what happens in chapter four - torturous cliffhanger! Great work. (:
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
A good beginning. One hopes that the fic is still alive? Subscribed to Story Alert, in hope.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »