Reviews for Open doors
Paz chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Wonderful
SassySnowflake16 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
why is snape acting civil
WhatHaveYouDone chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
I started crying when Sirius gave Harry the locket. First time I've cried in a good few months at least.
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
wow. okay
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
I love this story! :D
PJLover1551 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
I. Loved. It. I loved your writing and the plot and just everything. 10 out of 10 would read again.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
sequel please More on how Harry heals. also if the Dursleys go to jail and for how long. thank you love it
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Great job. It was incredibly moving.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I'm crying. This was pretty well written, -I'm sorry. I'm very critical of just about everything- but I feel like it needs a bit more.
MiaHominaTelosWrit chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
This was good. But, it feels like it needs more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Instead of putting the comma behind 'tenderness' put it behind 'anyone' I still loved it!
VGFANFOREVER chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This is so sad, yet brilliantly written. Please would there be a sequel? For I liked it.. And especially liked the idea of Remus and Severus becoming friends!
mei101 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
please update if this story is not finished and i hope it isn't because i like it too much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey, you really need to put a trigger warning on this for sexual abuse. If someone unknowingly started reading and came across that unexpectedly (like me) that could be a serious trigger and cause severe PTSD reactions, including, but not limited to, flashbacks, depression, and more. Please put a warning for the sexual abuse.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was beautiful. Pure beautiful. There are tears welling up in my eyes beautiful. Abuse is a serious thing and I agree that if Harry Potter had not started out being a children's book it would have probably had moments like this in it. Yes Snape and Harry were a little off character, but I actually didn't care. It was great, well written piece of work that I had my eyes glued to. I wish Snape had been more like that in the books. It would have been nice to see the to as friends. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Write on dude!