Reviews for Open doors
mei101 chapter 1 . 2/10
please update if this story is not finished and i hope it isn't because i like it too much
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey, you really need to put a trigger warning on this for sexual abuse. If someone unknowingly started reading and came across that unexpectedly (like me) that could be a serious trigger and cause severe PTSD reactions, including, but not limited to, flashbacks, depression, and more. Please put a warning for the sexual abuse.
Potter4me chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was beautiful. Pure beautiful. There are tears welling up in my eyes beautiful. Abuse is a serious thing and I agree that if Harry Potter had not started out being a children's book it would have probably had moments like this in it. Yes Snape and Harry were a little off character, but I actually didn't care. It was great, well written piece of work that I had my eyes glued to. I wish Snape had been more like that in the books. It would have been nice to see the to as friends. Thanks for sharing the story with us.

Write on dude!
joyofthefather chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
this was lovely! You really captured how Lupin might feel and how he would have dealt with the situation so well. I liked that snape was slightly ooc and think it's realistic given the situation. The friendly relationship between Snape and Lupin was also interesting and sweet :) and the ending with Sirius was perfect, so cute!
Jamse Beaukes chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Though I applaud the warning for abuse, I do feel that you failed in giving a truly appropriate warning in that you neglected to say what kind of 'abuse' was in you story. While there is all kinds of abuse (mental, physical, emotional, etc.) sexual abuse is a combination of all of them and as such needs to carry its own warning (especially when used in a story about a child); even if it wasn't explicit, you really should have given a warning of "physical abuse" as well as "sexual abuse".
RainbowDuck chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Please please please could you carry on with this story. Could you turn it into a real fanfic with more chapters. It is insanely good and I would love to read more. If you do decide to carry it on (and I hope that you will) I am a good beta if you need one :-) :-) :-)
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
beautiful
Thatsallwegot chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I just read this and I love it. Really great job.
k.honore chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Nice. Very nice... I love it. Thanks
icecatfire chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
*SHUDDER* i do NOT want to be the derslys right now! *SHUDDER* can't help but think what will happen when someone gets a hold of them.
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
How come you haven't written more stories?

They sound great, despite of nearly making me cry and that really is a difficult goal to achieve.

This Sev was too OOC for my liking but I enjoyed the story none the less.
KlaineGleekFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I luv how Sev is OOC...AWESUMNESS
Rayness chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Please make a sequel...or add more chapters...this was just simply lovely.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Snape seems kinda OOC but alright! I enjoyed it! :)