Reviews for Willow Trees
Dreamtimespirited chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Honestly it's kind of refreshing to have Amy not to stutter and blush so often.
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Nice job. It's a little over-descriptive though.
magicdemi-god223 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
LOL!
Lee's Descendent chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
That was just too cute! It was an amazing story! I loved it so much!
COMPUTER chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
IT's BEAUTIFUL!
kahillkid5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love this story. You did really well. It may be the middle of winter, but I'm imagineing I'm in a different place. I loved the scene with Fifi. Great job. I'm really impressed.
bakeit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aww. Cute.
Chocolatic chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Ha ha! I laughed when she hit Ian :P LOL Just picturing it in my head makes me want to laugh again! I really liked this, reading about a nice summer day did make me feel a bit more peaceful in this very hectic day. So thanks for that :) Write more stories soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
THANK! YOU SO SO SO MUCH! In this story, I believe this could actually happen. in the other stories, Amy instantly forgives Ian and Ian is WAY ooc. Everything is so wrong! But this... This is the best amian story I have ever read! Great job!
levesques chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
"I do," she responds airily as she pushes herself onto her elbows, "and since I have a feeling you're not going to leave me alone anyway, you're welcome to join me." She pats the soft patch of grass beside her invitingly.

He glances at the spot skeptically, as though he can't believe what she has just implied. "You mean, on the grass?"

"Yes, on the grass," she responds through gritted teeth. "Where else?"

He glances at her, his face displaying something akin to terror. "But it's dirty."

"Well, of course it is!" she exclaims impatiently. "It's dirt."

I love that conversation. And the one with the ladybug. Cute story. Love it!

~petitepurpleprincess :D
childoffaith24680 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
GREAT STORY! LOVE IT! I like the end, where the hits him over the head! :)
UltimateCalculator chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Dude you rocked the keyboard! I have to say that maybe Amy was a little to confident, but wouldn't you be iif you went on a amazing hunt and came back with all you limbs attached? That was OFF THE HOOK!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Hey! This story was really nice. I had to read it kinda hurridely but it still sounded like a beautiful day- you described it well. You said you wanted this to be light and fluffy as your first romance, and I think it is. I hate lots of other Amy and Ian stories, but it doesn't really show they like eachother in this, which is good. Ok, thanks.
Spring Sunrise chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This is adorable, but I'm more impressed with how Ian is IC. It's rare to find him acting like himself, especially in an Amian fic. Of course, there's a reason for that: there's something different about the Kabras in each book, depending on which 39 Clues author wrote it. Somehow you wrote a pretty IC Ian, though (I'm assuming this story takes place after the tenth book.)

However, Joelle8 is right about Amy's character portrayal. For example, “Well, you're blocking my sun” seems like an un-Amy like thing to say. Too confidant. It is true that she underwent some major character development throughout the series, and has nearly completely lost her stutter. As Joelle8 said, though, Amy "would have been at least a tad awkward around Ian, at the beginning if nowhere else." It's better than the opposite, I suppose. Some authors make Amy stutter every word. Still, it bugs me. I think you should work on that in the next fic you write that features Amy, if you write one.

Another thing that bothers me is the sentence near the end “Blinking naively, she gives him an innocent smile,” although it could just be me who minds. I don't think “naively” is the right word. “Innocent” might work better, but you probably don't want to use the same word twice in the same sentence. How about saying “Blinking innocently, she gives him an angelic smile,” instead?

Overall, this is wonderful, and not just for an Amian fic. Fluff, when I think it's one of your best stories yet, and that's saying something. And, yes, I think you captured “one of those amazing summer days” perfectly.
Lol chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Lmfao "there was a bug..." I'm gonna do that to my boyfriend from now on XD

Great story btw : )