Reviews for Unholy Confessions
Guest chapter 5 . 2/23/2016
Awesome!
hirako shinji chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
Oh myyy i really hope theres more! I can just picture their future together hehehehe
Lenora Jime chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Okay, I took back what I had said before. He calculated it, damnit ! ahahah :D
My bad boy ichigo was back and he raped her but I thought she was enjoyed it too so no harm done...hahaha :D
Good fic, thank you a lot and see ya :)
Lenora Jime chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
What was this? Ichigo turned into melancholy kind of guy? He should be expected she would turn him down but I guess even if he knew, it didnt make any rejection easier. Perhaps he didnt that bad :)
Ok up for the next ! Thank you and see ya :)
Lenora Jime chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
Geez, ichigo was became more cruel in each passing chapter...hahha :D
Inoue wasnt fell for ichigo? Wow, that was a record..hahaha :D and I wondered why she didnt bang ichigo's head if she could fight a thug when she was a child.
well, next chap ! Thank you and see ya :)
Lenora Jime chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
Bwahahaha... Oh gosh ! I pitied ashido so much but I would be laughing my ass off if he was renji because I could imagine he would be looked so stupid. It was ashido fault for has the same red hair as renji.
Next chapter ! Thank you and see ya :)
Lenora Jime chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Wow, ichigo sure is a meanie...hahaha :D But somehow his craziness over rukia is terrifyingly romantic. I'm sure I wouldnt say the same for pairing I dont like about..hahaha I'm quite discriminative :D
Well, I will read more. Thank you and see ya :)
mm chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
I luv ur story Its the best story iv read nd i hope Maybe a sequal :) once again awsome story
bloodbath chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
i find it infuriating when i got my things( even my life) messed up by immature brats, if i were u, i'm gonna to fuckin' crush 'em without second thoughts. anyways, most of your stories 're good except this plot
hopelessromantic chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
kinda disturbing, but yeah, loved it.
hirako shinji chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Hope this fict could be longer..be'cuz it have interesting plot..
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
This story brought me to shame! YOU ARE FUCKING MORON! ORIHIME SHOULD BE THE BITCHY CHARACTER, NOT SENNA! YOURE SUCH AN ASSHOLE WITH NO IMAGINATION SHIT, AND YOU CANT GET THE CHARACTER RIGHT!
Cindy M 19 chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
I know about 'Ra' because of yu-gi-oh and the fanfiction of yu-gi-oh
NarutoLuver896 chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Uh.. the ending was unsatisfing. I mean come on after seeing a shrine of myself in the bedroom of the guy who has tormented me since we were 6. I would be scared out of my fucking mind. I wouldn't let him touch i would fight back until the very end. Like seriously? Didn't ichigo become obsessed with rukia because she was brave, she freaking flipped a guy with a knife & tht was stronger & bigger than her when she was 14 so why couldn't she fight off ichigo? Also all of tht couldve been avoided if she told her sister wht he was doing to her. As soon as he choked her in his car, i wouldve been told. Because it's not like he couldve killed her or anything. She honestly shouldn't have payed him any mind from jump, because by replying to his taunts simply added fuel to the fire. I liked the story, except for a few parts.
avvrilstar chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
*blush&drools*
That was awsome! !I love this
Are u going to continue?
It felt more of a hichiruki fics but it was smexy all the same ; ,)