Reviews for Raw
abjdavis25 chapter 13 . 8/2
I love this storie please tell me there's more to cone I hope you make a sequel to this one maybe somebody get pregnant maybe somebody will get married something's gotta continue with these by young man
Can you please please please make a sequel? So good, I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Oh I liked that! More escapades with those boys please!
teamjacob4lyfe87 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
A HAWT sexapade fic! Awesomeness :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Wow this was a really cool, I've never read anything like it! Please write more stories like this!
naughtynati chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
3:49 am and I'm done...who needs more than 3 hours sleep after a good read ;)
naughtynati chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
That was sweet but I want more vamps.
naughtynati chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
OMG...Jacob must be so fucking confused after what just happened.
neko1998 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
That's adorably adorable! A perfect 4 some! Ne, what if Jake gets pregnant? Will he ever give birth to their children? Polygamia? Sequal please! Just amazing they're all great canidates for Jake!
Notavirginanymor chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Sweet mother of god,
this fic of yours is amazing. can't stop squealing...hyperventilating.
Im outta this world chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Fucking perfect! That's all I have to say!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
nice,nice nice
Melmel Phase chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
BEST ENDING EVER! *squeal* Oh my frog it was so great! So smexy and yummy *Q* I couldn't get enough! I honestly didnt know how I felt about Paul. I felt like he was ruining something beautiful but I did think him and Jacob were super cute together. I also completely understood why Paul was so protective and stuff of Jacob, I would be too if I had a super hot boyfriend that EVERYONE wants a piece of. Plus the fact that was shown in this chapter, that Paul seems to be okay with sharing Jacob with the brothers, I LOVED that, definitely gave him awesome points in my book. Another thing that I MUST bring up is the Emmet, Edward, and Jasper threesum that was going on. I almost had a freaking nose bleed from that XD It was so hot! I'm definitely about to go look for some stories that might have them like that but I'm almost sure there won't be anything like this 3 I adore this -hearts-
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
I KNEW IT! XD His three wet dreams
Melmel Phase chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
QwQ Yay -hearts- I love that Embry was still there for Jaky. He was like a mother! So cute. At first I thought that was Jared growling at Jacob when he kissed Paul. I immediately thought he might like his best friend more then he says. Oh well not the first time I've been wrong :3 I'm so glad they're back together!