Reviews for Raw
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 13 . 21h
Yeah! I loved it there were times i cried and times i was just so pissed, but i'm glad this is how you decided to end it because i thought Paul was going to leave Jake on the beach and then Jake was going to be broken and possibly commit suicide or end up with the Cullen's.
abjdavis25 chapter 13 . 8/2
I love this storie please tell me there's more to cone I hope you make a sequel to this one maybe somebody get pregnant maybe somebody will get married something's gotta continue with these by young man
Can you please please please make a sequel? So good, I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Oh I liked that! More escapades with those boys please!
teamjacob4lyfe87 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
A HAWT sexapade fic! Awesomeness :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Wow this was a really cool, I've never read anything like it! Please write more stories like this!
naughtynati chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
3:49 am and I'm done...who needs more than 3 hours sleep after a good read ;)
naughtynati chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
That was sweet but I want more vamps.
naughtynati chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
OMG...Jacob must be so fucking confused after what just happened.
neko1998 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
That's adorably adorable! A perfect 4 some! Ne, what if Jake gets pregnant? Will he ever give birth to their children? Polygamia? Sequal please! Just amazing they're all great canidates for Jake!
Notavirginanymor chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Sweet mother of god,
this fic of yours is amazing. can't stop squealing...hyperventilating.
Im outta this world chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Fucking perfect! That's all I have to say!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
nice,nice nice
Melmel Phase chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
BEST ENDING EVER! *squeal* Oh my frog it was so great! So smexy and yummy *Q* I couldn't get enough! I honestly didnt know how I felt about Paul. I felt like he was ruining something beautiful but I did think him and Jacob were super cute together. I also completely understood why Paul was so protective and stuff of Jacob, I would be too if I had a super hot boyfriend that EVERYONE wants a piece of. Plus the fact that was shown in this chapter, that Paul seems to be okay with sharing Jacob with the brothers, I LOVED that, definitely gave him awesome points in my book. Another thing that I MUST bring up is the Emmet, Edward, and Jasper threesum that was going on. I almost had a freaking nose bleed from that XD It was so hot! I'm definitely about to go look for some stories that might have them like that but I'm almost sure there won't be anything like this 3 I adore this -hearts-
Melmel Phase chapter 11 . 8/31/2013