Reviews for Raw
Ajisai-Hosu chapter 1 . 8/8
THIS story was amazing! I loved every second of it, every word had me on edge! I don't typically read a lot of lemon-infused fics but this has an exceptional mix of naughty bits and storyline! Fantastic job! You actually inspired me to continue with a fic I have in the works with hopes of posting soon! Cheers! I hope the years have been good to you as a writer!

Xo
-Ajisai
cicibunbuns chapter 13 . 7/4
Sooo... I was kind of excepting this but then again I wasn't. Maybe I wasn't sure of what to expect. I had a feeling of what would happen and I am glad I was a little wrong. Now I love this even if it had a lot of smut. I just really liked this.
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 1 . 4/19
I know this story is complete but I just have to say, hook ,line and sinker on this prologue. I want more! :D I'm so excited to read this fic!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 13 . 10/12/2015
Yeah! I loved it there were times i cried and times i was just so pissed, but i'm glad this is how you decided to end it because i thought Paul was going to leave Jake on the beach and then Jake was going to be broken and possibly commit suicide or end up with the Cullen's.
abjdavis25 chapter 13 . 8/2/2015
I love this storie please tell me there's more to cone I hope you make a sequel to this one maybe somebody get pregnant maybe somebody will get married something's gotta continue with these by young man
Guest chapter 13 . 3/14/2015
Can you please please please make a sequel? So good, I couldn't stop reading!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Oh I liked that! More escapades with those boys please!
teamjacob4lyfe87 chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
A HAWT sexapade fic! Awesomeness :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/30/2014
Wow this was a really cool, I've never read anything like it! Please write more stories like this!
naughtynati chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
3:49 am and I'm done...who needs more than 3 hours sleep after a good read ;)
naughtynati chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
That was sweet but I want more vamps.
naughtynati chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
OMG...Jacob must be so fucking confused after what just happened.
neko1998 chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
That's adorably adorable! A perfect 4 some! Ne, what if Jake gets pregnant? Will he ever give birth to their children? Polygamia? Sequal please! Just amazing they're all great canidates for Jake!
Notavirginanymor chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Sweet mother of god,
this fic of yours is amazing. can't stop squealing...hyperventilating.
Im outta this world chapter 13 . 9/27/2013
Fucking perfect! That's all I have to say!