Reviews for Visitation
HarleyQuinn95 chapter 1 . 3/30
I don't ship Raven/Charles (only Raven/Erik) but I absolutely loved this. I really liked the way you wrote Charles and the relationship between Erik and Raven. Beautiful.
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 2/8
This is one of the few post-First Class stories that I can really see happening. Charles's reaction to Erik/Raven is spot-on, and I love how well you capture his different emotions, especially at the end, where he thinks that no woman will be interested in him now - just devastating. Wonderful work.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Help . Privacy . Terms of Service . Top
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I must say, whilst the fact that Movie Mystique doesn't wear clothes make sense in light of make up and what not. It still makes little psychological sense. Although this fic and the first movie do a great deal to explain it.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
That was wonderful! :)
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
omg wonderful piece love it so much this is perfect you nailed it

why do i sound like an ai judge lol

nyway amazing work! mor e please
Shot of Novocaine chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ooh, darling, this story is amazing and so sad! I mean all along, I knew (in the film) that Charles would no longer be walking by the end of it but it was so sad and I swear those directors should have played it out a little more than Charles going "I can't feel my legs in a not so frantic way" 5 minutes after it happened :(

Maybe that's just me being a critic. But this story was a beautiful one! x
Tara chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Best Xmen fiction, kudos. Well written and not OOC. Thanks!
evy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
that was perfect

like :O omg please write another? please?

i looooovvvee how you portray charles he's, he's, he's...

i can't even write you have me at a loss for words

i read this story three times before i KNEW i had to write a review

you are truly talented did James Mcavoy call you up and tell you how to have Charles perfectly in character?

just, just write more please. i beg you.
Rebecca556 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story :D
LovelyLytton chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I dearly hope that this is not your last foray into this fandom because your fic is magnificent. Much, much love for this.
Emma chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was fantastic, you should definitely write more on this couple!
Terriah chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I really liked this. Love the way you handled the triangular relationship!

x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The way they described Mystique's unique aging process in the film was adequate, although we still have no idea just exactly how old she really is, but what I liked most of all in your story in regards to it all was her comment about how Erik could just go ahead and sleep with her now or be seen as a dirty old man later on; I have to say Jennifer Lawrence's portrayal of Raven was a very nicely done prequel to what Rebecca R's Mystique came to be in the first films. I now love both actress's work as the character and was happy to see her done so well because she is one of my two favorite comic book bad guys; I hope they'll do another film in the years to come and we can see yet again these two wonderful actresses working together to make this one character the best that she can be - she's a real treat and I also love how both relationships with Erik have been done, flawless. :)

"Mere mortals can walk, Charles," Erik says. "Gods read minds." - such a wonderfully beautiful line that I can so see Magneto saying to Xavier; a job very much well done with this small piece right here. I adore you for keeping in the fact that, especially at this stage in things, Mystique still has the ability and compassion to see Charles as her brother; this was very much something I was unsure if I'd like about the film when I heard they were doing this, but with it being done in the manner like it was in the film I actual find myself wishing they'd had some look or moment between Charles and Raven in the first films in the series. Rebooting the characters with a small spin like this can be very tricky given the fact that many die-hard fans don't like their favorite characters to he messed with, but again, it was done in a way that made sense without having even die-hates completely hate the idea and believe me - that's important! Using the whole brother/sister thing like in G.I. Joe was for the story yes, but in the grand scheme of things it really didn't play out well and caused it to be one of the 3 things I hated in that film, but this...even going in jaded thanks to the Joes' film, was surprisingly good; they were referenced as siblings and had that vibe for moments in the film but without changing character history too much so it worked. It's not hard to believe now that even in the first films, had there been a moment where Cahrles and Raven were alone and despite their current histories they might have been able to give a quick memory of what was and how even though they can not go back now they will always have some part in them that remembers then.

I liked your story very much; you handled things quite well and I'd love to see another story from you. You did a good job, be happy with this piece of work! You've earned it.
Joanna Grant chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I've been looking for an X-Men:First Class fic that wasn't Charles & Erik slash, so I'm very happy I found this.

Excellent exploration of Erik & Mystique's new relationship. Well done. :)