Reviews for 100 Theme Challenges
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Sweet story. Added to my fav's.
MusicLoveThought chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ahhh! I love it! This story is absolutely perfect! I love how you made Jareth sweet and ethereal. 3
MinkyT chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
What a romantic fic! I enjoyed reading it very much - nice description of Jareth's feeling of vulnerability without making him look like a complete sap (and I can't stand a sappy Jareth!)

Lovely first fic - good job!
Surelady chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awww! This was so sweet! And I really liked the build-up, with Sarah wandering in the woods, following an owl. It's great to read J/S stories where they're in love and teasing for a change! Thanks for sharing! And how cool you've started doing the Themes challenges. I've been meaning to start them for ages now, but everyone else's is so good, just like this one!
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Very sweet. Is this the rainbow prompt? How fun that she has to traipse through the woods following his clues. I'm guessing you're veering from the usual timeline since she has a cell phone with GPS? :) Nice job! Welcome to the 100 Themes game!
jinx1764 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Much better! I like that you added more about their history, gives the fic a fuller feeling and the engagement more emotional impact. Very fluffy and romantic! The field description is much clearer as well. But you wrote vocal instead of focal for the ring, no big. Otherwise the ring description is much clearer, too.

I like it! Great first story!