Reviews for Fields of Innocence
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Soooo cute
Hanatchi chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
I love how adorably you write about these two! I adore young Ichiru/Zero fanficts so this really made my day. You really got the different characters well written, most things that I've read have the characters acting very OCC but yours was perfect!
FullDarkNoLight chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Aw
wallywest chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Update soon~
ChibiMiMi-chan chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
He made my Ichiru cry :( Adorable chapter.
HolderofthePeni5 chapter 4 . 12/30/2011
i reviewing for the entire story cause i couldnt be stuffed reviewing before i really like this story its soo cute. i cant be stuffed wrting more im really tired UPDATE SOON!:D:D:D
Art-sinisterika chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Touga-kun babysitting cute baby-twins is such a lovely adorable scene! And he doesn't regard them as pariahs! Such a cool guy! Oh, and Zerorin and Ichirun are so sweet. Yagari is one of my favourites in VK too. Continue please!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
i loved it!
Mei-chan4 chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Ahhh! I loved it so much! Toga being a babysitter is amazingly hilarious. I loved their little picnic together and I do have to agree with Toga; kids eat some nasty stuff. Update soon! 3
Art-sinisterika chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Such a lovely story! The Kiryuu family moment is pure adorableness. And Zero's so-called purpose to Ichiru and younger Kiryuu's jealousy are just nya! & kya! They love each other dearly but boys are boys and they are ready to make a boyish fight. Though they remain cute and adorable nevertheless. And Kiryuu mama and papa are nice parents! Adore the story!
Art-sinisterika chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I adore chibi Ich&Ze :-) You've made such a sweet cute piece of Kiryuu twins fanfiction. My fan-girling love for them is pretty pretty strong. And your notice of the story taking place pre-series when our beloved twins were cuddly, cute, innocent babies and Ich didn't have any intention to get into Ze's pants is so much amusing. Lol-lol! Thanks a lot, dear, for the charming story!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
NO ZERO DON'T MARRY YUKI! DON'T MARRY ANY GIRL! DX GIRLS ARE ICKY! DX STAY INNOCET PURE AND CUTE! ARGH!
esmeralda kitty cat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
that was co cute. *Smile*
Mei-chan4 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Macaroni art! XD The twins are just too cute. Silly Zero and his crush on Yuki. They were so precious when they were little. Thanks for the birthday wish! 3
Hikari-letal-blood chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
MY GAWD! This is the cutest thing ever! I love Zero and Ichiru! especially when they were little! They looked so cute, it makes you want to hug them and squeeze them and-Yeah! let's leave it there! lol! 9

Gr8t story! btw D