Reviews for Blame
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Good to look at the obvious, especially as it isn't obvious until afterwards.
At least they grew up with Mel - not quite the same as raising her!
lolol chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
its brilliant i just have say
brilliant :)
RainbowBrains chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
'but I still don't quite get why every other nation in the world, including Scotland, could make a space-worthy vessel and good old England had to rely on slave labour.'

just like to point out that it's 'starship UK', which includes Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland too not just England.

But quite good over all, I felt quite sorry for the Doctor after that episode though : and Amy and Rory of course.
Solarius Scorch chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Your fics are always worth reading. I like how deeply analytical they are while remaining in character.

A piece of advice: you might try to write in British English. Seeing "favor" instead of "favour" in a Doctor Who fic is somewhat disappointing.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Deep thoughts.
cloudfightback chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is...powerful...

I can imagine Amy, just sitting down and writing it down, after experiencing all that...

I applauds you, milady.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
oh that was so very very good.

bravo and good job!

amy should kick the doctor in the butt too.

just for good measure.
Yos-yo chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow. Just wow. Generally I lurk, but I just had to review this story. I really love this introspective Amy piece, partly because it annoys me that canon Amy so often seems blind to the Doctor's pretty glaring faults. She still maintains that aura of child-like worship for her imaginary friend even despite all the trauma he's put her through. I've always liked the fact that Rory and River will call the Doctor to the carpet when its needed. I really like what Moffat is doing with this season, making the audience question how we view the Doctor versus how the universe views him. I don't want Amy and Rory to leave on bad terms with the Doctor (let it be known I love the TeamTardis) but I definitely want them to re-evaluate and I think you captured the thought process of the re-evaluation beautifully.
Go to my Real Account with Ter chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Really loved this one. Very well-written and it makes SENSE for how Amy felt about the whole thing. It's pretty much what I figured would happen... Their relationship has bee broken forever, and I can see them not wanting to travel with him once Melody is safe. A little depressing but such is life. I'm surprised you didn't have Amy mused on how the Doctor had told Menguele Lizard Doctor "I love you!" after discovering this thing experimented on freaking children (YES freezing them like fishsticks count, you moron! Make with the Oncoming Storm already! ARGH.) as an obvious sign that he wasn't quite right in the head...though admittedly, I can't recall if she was there when he did and/or heard about it later.

Still, great story. Fantastic insight. A HELL of a lot less depressing than your Time Head fic.

You still suck for that, by the by.

Cheers!
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
What?

What?

WHAT!

This is-this is what happened? How many f-ing episodes did I miss? I-I-I- I need to go find some repeats, that's what I need to do.

WHHHAAAAAAAATTTT !&%E*% %*%) W# &%$&$ *?

...I just really like saying what ;)

Keep up the great work!
Lyra the Heretic chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The Eleventh Doctor terrifies me. I mean, it's like... He scared himself during The Waters of Mars. But then, when he regenerated, he moved towards the side of himself that scared him instead of away.

And on the flipside, his attitude got completely - I don't know. Tenth was always good with people. Rude, totally, but compassionate, y'know? Eleventh isn't, which is...

Uuuurgh, it's hard to explain. He's just... scary. I'm scared for him. And scared of him. I miss Ten.

I wanna blame Moffat.
Aj Alpha chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Damn...just damn!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like the way you captured what a mother would feel. She wouldn't mind all the things that happened to herself, and she would figure that her husband could take care of himself, but when the children become involved... watch out.
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Great story. You made me cry. And I thankyou for that. I needed a good cry.
wabiske chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This your first doctor who?

I just watched the last episode last night, I dont know how much I like river being the daughter... we all saw her die in the first episode she was in...

good fic though I love your stuff