Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Sunshirae chapter 38 . 11/10
I knew I was reaching the end of this chapter and did not want it to end. It was hard reading Elizabeth' reaction towards Edward. WOW...that went deep. Yank my heart out why don't you. Now, I am going to dream of the many directions this story can go. Great writing! I do hope that you can give us a story soon please. Once again, thank you for writing
Sunshirae chapter 33 . 11/9
I know you wrote this a few years ago and I don't know if you would ever think of coming back and reading your review but I wish that you would one day come back to fanfiction and update this story. I feel sad that, this story is ending soon and just thinking of not knowing the outcome of your character's and leaving them dangling is not doing justice to this fabulous story. I do appreciate the time you put into creating this story. I like that it is different, it's what has made this storoy popular. Not many author's have the amount of reviewers if this story was not good. I do hope that you would extend this story to complete this story. Thank you for writing.
SerenityKrystal chapter 38 . 11/2
Hey, come on, you CAN'T stop NOW! It's such a crucial point. We don't even know what's gonna happen.
You have to continue. Don't leave us hangin'.

The story is really,really awesome and it will be even better once you start updating ;) .

Once again, I ask you to update. Don't leave this story like this.
Waiting for the day you start updating.
Sunshirae chapter 13 . 10/29
I know you wrote your story a while ago but I must say, you have done great keeping me entertained as well as your texting style keeps me alert. I am not as young anymore but I like your writing. Thank you.
Omg omg omg. This is such an amazing fic. I'm a little bit of a sicko because the possessive Edward really does make my heart flutter and WHY CANT I HAVE SOMEONE THAT LOVES ME THAT MUCH?!

But the fic is incomplete?! What.
Pleaaaaaaase update. I'm at chapter 21 and if I ask super really megally nice with cherries ontop you may update by the time I reach the last chapter so far?
I always reread the entire fic, in the hopes that by the time I reach the last chapter you'll have updated...

I love it so much! I hope you find time to update again soon!
myworldisblue chapter 38 . 10/7
Will you finish this story? I hope so... I like it
Omg please update. Tell us more. Don't give up.
OMG I wasn't aware this fic was incomplete. I'm dangling from the proverbial ledge here. I hope you finish this! Loving it.
Pleaseee update
wrtcupiecake chapter 38 . 8/21
Update! Omg please. This story means a lot to me. More than most physical things.
This story is amazin! But please please please update soon
Jay chapter 1 . 8/6
I really miss this story :(
Meadowgirl552 chapter 38 . 7/19
My heart just aches for Edward, there is a special place in hell for Aro and especially Elizabeth. It's time to get Carlisle and esme...
hey was just wondering if you're ever going to update comfortable liar? it is my fave fanfiction ever and I really hope we get to read the end at some point!
7,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »