Reviews for The Slowest Burn
blackswaninlust chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Fucking Amazing.
Katieleo chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Great update! Thanks fo sharing.
sas chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
just wanted to say thanks, when I read your story feels like I in Bella's head and reading in diary, so real.
Lore562 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Amazing. Story cant wait for the next update
BlackwaterRhythm chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Wow. I think my heart just broke for Edward,I could feel his pain. As ever I look forward to more! Great chapter.
jule2 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Wow. Brilliant chapter. I'm glad Bella is their for him.
cullensrule chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
What a piece of work she is. Elizabeth will have a hard time explaining this. Maybe her perfect facade is cracked and maybe Roger and the boys will continue to question her. Those little boys will remember and question as they get older because she will lie but the pieces won't fit. Poor Edward's whole foundation has been rocked. Loyalties to Aro questionable, relationship with Carylisle in jeopardy. It's going to be a long ride home. Bella as always his champion. Thankfully he has her in his life.
Melany333 chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
LOVE THIS STORY. Hope they get true happiness soon
HollywoodTwore chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
I'm do glad you updated again! I seemed to be psychic, since I thought about this story, checked my updates and there it was! Sort of glad Edward's about to go awol too, since him being all bad boy is what attracted me to this story originally. Thank you for updating!
ivanhoeslady chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
Oh my god thank you very miuch for the update. I hope everything is going well with you. And also pls pls update the writing challenge idec when just pls tell me you still plan on continuing it
StellaTrue chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
HELLO, HUMAN! Thank you for updating! This made my entire week. I've been waiting to see what would become of that brownie scene since you posted the teaser on the blog.

But... I fear Cullen's about to do something he'll later regret. :/
Please tell me I'm wrong. Please tell me his new-found maturity is going to kick the mommy-addled part of his brain in the nads.
On a separate note, please don't let bad things happen to Roy. I almost swallowed my tongue when I thought Roy was going to be the next Quentin from OTH. :/

Sorry. Ignore the rambling. I'm just excited. *squee* Welcome back!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
Thank you for updating! I was having a rough night and your update made me smile! I've read over 100 fics and this is my second comment! Your fic is awesome!
Guest chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
im sooo glad theres a new chapter! this is a great story! hope bella can help edward, shes wonderful :))
nene chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
OMG your backkk. Thank you ao much for the amazing chapter. Its everything and so much more,

I hope that your okay and that you continue writing.
Ailee H chapter 38 . 1/18/2015
I AM SO HAPPY YOU FINALLY UPDATED. HELLO THERE! Anyway, the plot is thickening more and more and I can feel shit's going to happen. Hoping for a HEA for these two still, they deserve it especially with the shit they have right now. Thanks for updating!
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »