Reviews for The Slowest Burn
vickilouise chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
I’m still here. And going to fucking cry!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
Update soon pleaseee
pipelynn chapter 40 . 9/30/2017
So so painful! Ugh...
pipelynn chapter 38 . 9/30/2017
Oh wow so glad to see the update and feel so bad for edward. Love this bella and her fierce loyalty!
Guest chapter 40 . 9/29/2017
Thank you so much for continuing this story. Here's hoping for an hear.
Untill next chapter
D.s.
azilized chapter 40 . 9/29/2017
I'm happy you've updated your story. I will go back and read a few older chapters to remember the plot. That's nice to see you haven't abandoned your readers ;) take care. Thank you
tifn79901 chapter 40 . 9/29/2017
Oh Edward... No.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/28/2017
finally!
Annie67 chapter 40 . 9/28/2017
:'(
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
This story is incredible. Thank you for picking it up again. Even if we are in a really, REALLY sad patch right now. Desparately hoping there is a HEA for E and B..,,and that friggin’ Alice gets run over by a logging truck.

Allie
saintfudge chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
.after waiting so long for this to complete .. I have caught you ...I need more .. Thanks for sharing have fu
Mom23xx chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
she had to be there for her team. he will realize that.
Winterberrytrillium chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
DOTH MINE EYES DECEIVE ME?
HAVE YOU ACTUALLY UPDATED TSB? I am almost afraid that I will wake up and these updates will have been a glorious dream. I really did not think you were ever going to finish this (a fact that continues to devastate me every second) so this is really really really exciting that you are!
A THOUSAND YIPEES AND HIP HIP HOORAYS!
TSB is probably my favourite Twilight fanfic ever because it makes me feel a way that I can’t even describe to you—just alive, and nostalgic, and pensive. Your writing is SO good and if I were to list out all the things I loved about TSB this review would be 1900923824789247182741 words long. (Which is why I feel SO bad that I’ve never reviewed it before even if I read it all the time—forgive me DX)
Anyway, onto the actual chapter.
WOW what a way to break my heart. You really know how to twist the knife in and make me cry and scream at the screen at 2 AM in the morning (which is exactly what I did). I can’t believe how much of a bastard Edward is- and really, I hope the next chapter is 5 years into the future where Bella has gone to Vassar and is getting married to this super-hot-perfect hunk and Edward is hearing about the wedding via Royce/Jacob (cause no way is he getting invited) and he will not be able to do anything except wallow in his despair about what a total moron he was/is.
Honestly. (You don’t have to make the chapter like this, although I hope you make Edward grovel for like 3 chappies and I hope Bella GOES TO VASSAR- she should never give up her dream for him, hot or not.)
But Bella’s character growth in TSB has just been so inspiring and moving- I am so proud of her and of everything she’s accomplished (Nationals, Jessica, support system for Rosalie, etc.) I just adore her so much. I also adore Royce SO much- I want him to be mine- and I’m glad that he and Rosalie are getting their happily ever after.
Well, this is getting quite long so I’ll end it off here.
YOU ARE PHENOMENAL AND I HAVE WAITED FOR TSB TO UPDATE FOR SO LONG- I AM SO HAPPY. YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW.
Keep writing! :D
-E.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2017
Damn it I knew he was going to push her away. Screw Alice for acting like a smug bitch. Edward is pushing away all the people that mattered to him the most: Royce, Jake, and Bella. That's usually a bad sign. I hope she doesn't get back together with Jasper though bc they're going to both be in NY. I think that Bella and Edward aren't over, I have to believe that but maybe in a few years, once he's realized he deserves more.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/27/2017
Elizabeth is such a freaking bitch! OMG I can't even believe what she just did. I wanted to smack her around myself. I hope her life come crumbling down. Poor Edward.
7,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »