Reviews for The Slowest Burn
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
tough chapter. poor edward. what a sorry woman his mother turned out to be. i only hope he doesn't pull away from Bella but i fear he will
SandPrincess13 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Thank you. *starts crying*
EdwardsKitten chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
What a scary position for Bella to be in. I know.
beckybrandon chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Love this story! Wish you could update more but understand. Getting this update was like getting a late Xmas present! So thank you.
jesss25 chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
I freaking love this Edward I have read fanfic for four years and he still can't be topped ;)
bearygirl chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Have missed this story, thanks for the update.
ebs12 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
I figured that Aro would be a relative but I never expected that sort of confrontation with Edward's mother - it was so sad. I'm glad you updated, this is my favourite angsty story.
jesss25 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Time for a reread. I am so glad you updated
marley01 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Fuck yes, you're back, so excited. This is one of my all time fav stories. Can't wait for the next update
gnagflow chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Woohoo- you're back! So happy you are. But what a doozy of a chapter. Poor Edward. Poor Bella. I have a bad feeling you're going to put them (and me) through the ringer. Can you at least give us a hint if this is going to be a HEA? Life has been tough, you know?! I could use some HEA...so could Bella and Edward.
Hope to see you back soon.
froggyqueen chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Welcome back. Awesome chapter! Feeling so hurt for Edward.
LindyP chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
That was so worth waiting for. I don't have words...so many revelations... Poor Edward and poor Bella. Back to square one... Thanks or posting even if not bet'd. One of my favorite stories ever. Please post again as soon as you can!
roxiegirl chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Thank you thank you! You were missed. My heart is breaking for Edward. Elizabeth is a horrible person. To just forget about Edward and want nothing to do with him. He's got to be crushed. And my memory is a little fuzzy, but did he just learn who is father is? I need to go back and find that. Too much ff on the brain. I look forward to the next chapter!
Edwardloverforever7 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
So glad to see an update! Love this fic and can't wait for more! Thank you
lilmstran chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read the next one
7,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »