Reviews for The Slowest Burn
shaz308 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Great to see an update on this story. This couple have such a long hard road ahead of them. Good thing they are young, they should have time to work things out and if not be able to start again if they find the can't stay together. Sad, so very sad.
jansails chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
What a horrible resolution to Edward's hopes of finding his mother & being reunited.
Bella was right all along about an abandoning mother.
I'm so afraid Edward is gonna "New Moon" Bella when she goes to Vassar now.
This will be bad for a long, long time.
Hopefully, Edward will see & talk with Carlisle.
I would cut Aro out of his life as well were I Edward, he knew all along Edward was his son & did next to nothing to help him.
Aro as his father makes me want to vomit.
jansails/jan2

PS:
Come on now *rolls eyes*
A quick finger down the throat ASAP would have left Bella very chill, relaxed, like a Xanax instead of high as a kite.
Sorry- there is an obvious solution, & I don't think Edward is that dumb not to tell Bella what to do.
Tourette's -not turrets- those were built into castles or Victorian gothic homes.
molly chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
This story lost all of its momentum. I read halfway through and stopped because I realized Tha I didn't care about the characters or what happened anymore. And a side note, all the cheerleading stuff is annoying...and I was a competitive cheerleader!
CoffeeLover16 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Awesome! You made my night, chick!
Mom23xx chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Holy crap was that intense...I just can't even imagine.
TudorMommie chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Yay! Thank you for updating!
lesuse chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Oh my . . . this is torture. I'm going to have to go back and reread more than just the previous chapter to completely remember this story, but I remember enough. What a nightmare for Edward. I can't see how he and Bella can go forward together. I don't see how Bella will be able to move forward without him. And, worst of all, I don't know how either of them will make it, if he won't go with her and she goes to Vassar. I hope you can continue this story. I might need therapy!
AmiaaCullen chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Update again ..., soon please
NY13 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
good and sad chapter
Joci110 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
I'm so glad you updated. I just started rereading this story for what feels like the hundredth time today. Great chapter as always. Pretty intense tho… wow… just wow
Guest chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Omg you finally updated! !
You don't even know how much this made my crappy day! I know writing is hard but PLEASE do not make me wait a year for you to update again
Mandi721 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Poor Edward! Loved it as always!
Julie.Ann.777 chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
SO happy to see your update! I know life is super busy so thanks for giving up your time for us.
pfarrell chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Yeah, an update! Thanks for sticking with this! Im worried about what's coming, hope Bella doesn't get hurt! Physically and emotionally!
Faranza chapter 38 . 1/17/2015
Hallelujah!

THANK YOU so much for updating! I have missed this fic tremendously! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now to go back to actually read it... ;-)
7,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »