Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2016
She is such a bitch. I cant stand bella
Guest chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Bella is a bitch friend
TJ chapter 38 . 12/6/2016
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!? YOU. MUST. CONTINUE.
Collics chapter 38 . 12/2/2016
Approaching the two year anniversary...since an update :-/
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
At last!
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Alright, I'm getting sick of the back and forth between Bella and Edward! Atleast she is trying, what is Edward doing? Nothing!
Atwiggs chapter 12 . 11/24/2016
I'm loving this freaking Fic so much!, I wish you could finish it before I catch up! I know how tough life is because mine is so fucked up right now. I hope you are Ok!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
Every time I type on here I screw up!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 11/21/2016
Poor Edward, he's had a shit life growing up and now he loves a girl who only wants him physically. But he has worshipped her for many years. I hope Bella doesn't hurt him anymore than life has already hurt him. He is so good to her, but he needs help. So does Bella.
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/21/2016
I'm glad she quit all that phony shit, but what about Rose, she needs Bella's friendship. She has big problems like Edward. They are different problems but they are both lacking self-esteem. Rosalie purges and Edward fights while Bella was people pleasing. They all need to get real and I'm glad Bella is taking the steps to do so.
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
Poor Edward, he's doing the best he can right now and Bella, well she has to make up her mind what she wants. Nothing is making her be a cheerleader! Why does she feel like she has to be so tough. High school is a bitch, that's for sure, but she doesn't have to give in to the pressure. Fuck them, be yourself!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
Oh I wish you could find the time to finish this wonderful story. I want to stop reading now because I hate to read a fabulous story like this one and it's not finished. You are amazing, but I understand if you can't write anymore. I don't know what's going on in your life and I have no say over it. I will wish you well and hope one day you can get back to this! Take care sweetie and good luck to you. Anita (Atwiggs)
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Well I'm late to this story party but here I am and this one sounds thrilling.
Ribena-rose chapter 38 . 11/2/2016
Aw shit! Read all this in a couple of days, couldnt put it down! Really hope you update soon but i know how life is! Hope you're well!
Gagika chapter 38 . 10/17/2016
Oh wow I'm speechless.
I really hope he's not going to close up. Bella had just great success to tease his emotions out.
His mother his so cruel...how can she build up a new family but abandon her first child? Fuck her!

I hope they will be happy in New York and he can fulfil his dreams...he so derserves this!
7,098 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »