Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Unknown Atheist chapter 37 . 6/12/2014
Is this complete?
Unknown Atheist chapter 23 . 6/11/2014
I'm starting to wonder if maybe Edward's just going to go batshit cray-cray. Am I the only one who thinks of Edward as a maybe psycho?
Blubelles12345x chapter 37 . 6/8/2014
I absolutely love this story! I like how realistic it is when compared to other fics out there. Their love isn't stylised or over dramatic, it's realistic and modern! Keep up the genius work!
nahedt chapter 37 . 5/29/2014
I love this story. How you update soon. :)
JustObessedWithRibbons chapter 37 . 5/19/2014
Love this story please update. This story is to good not to end i love it best fiction i have read in a while please please please update soon?
entity1127 chapter 37 . 5/2/2014
I am sooooo addicted to this story, when are you going to post more?!
candicexoxo1 chapter 16 . 4/17/2014
Lordy Lordy lord this chapter puts 50 shades to shame steamy my lord I can't even
LillianBroderick chapter 37 . 4/11/2014
Okay, this is one of the best Fics I have read. Tremendous writing, beautifully drawn characters and interrelationships. Update when you can I will be here to read it the moment it is ready. Thanks for sharing your work.
LillianBroderick chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
Good ole Charlie. Renee was fun
xoxokristen chapter 37 . 4/6/2014
Interesting story! I hope you will come back to it :)
LillianBroderick chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Poor rose.
LillianBroderick chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Yes they are right ... Funny he is the romantic. This is so good
LillianBroderick chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Really hating bella right now. Trying not to but she is a selfish little cow so far...
Jen chapter 37 . 4/4/2014
great fic, thanks so much.
thunnababy chapter 37 . 4/4/2014
I am wondering if this story complete? It doesn't say so in the initial preview so if it is perhaps you should add "Complete" so as not to confuse readers. I have enjoyed reading it so far and would like to know. Thank you.
7,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »